Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Petition For Toby - please sign it
4/9/2013 2:10:22 AM
Quote:
Hi Michael...here is the link to the petiton

Quote:

10_1_136.gifHi Branka,

Perhaps I missed it, but is there a link to sighn this petition? I went on the website but could not find it. This is definetely a big problem that does have to be addressed once and for all. When I was a young teenager, there was a boy about two years younger then I that had a very disturbing hobby. He would catch stray cats and kittens, tie them by their tails in a tree, and shoot arrows doused in kerosene and lit on fire and shoot the cats. Neighbors complained, not because he was torchering animals but because of the noise they would make while dying. People laughed, saying that Horace was weird. When he was a couple of years older, he lured a younger girl into the woods. Once far enough in, he first beat her and then took her clothes off and raped her. After doing that he tied her to a tree and went back home. About three days later she emerged from the woods completely naked, went to the police department and reported the crime. After reporting the crime, she was put in a jail cell and charged with indecent exposore, Her parents were called and Horace was called. Horace was asked if he raped the girl and tied her to a tree, and he said he never seen her before in his life. He was released. The girl's parents were charged a fine and told that their daughter better not lie again and she had better keep her clothes on. I bring this up because even though this incident took place over fifty years ago, there has been very little progress being made. This boy got tired of killing cats and torured a girl instead. He was set free and his victim was charged with a crime. A child can be brought up in a good environment, however if another child introduces the child into the world of the macabre, and he or she likes the feeling, they will do anything that they can to continue this way of life. It has to stop.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

10_1_136.gifThank you Diane,

If I had opened my eyes, I would have seen the link at the top of the page, however as I started to read the article, it was so disturbing that I completely forgot. I did sign the petition and will try to pass it on, but once again my computer is acting up. People must realize that when children commit such willfull acts of cruelty and violence that they have lost their innocence. Adults that continue to protect these children are not protecting them at all. Innocent animals are just the tip of the Iceberg. Many of these children would love to continue these acts as they get older, and perhaps would love to travel to Alaska and other cold climates and club baby seals for profit. The bottom line is that if they are not stopped as children, they will teach their own children that killing is fun.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

smogmeinichols3.jpgIt is stories like these that really make me wish and pray that there are beings out there that can guide us in the right direction.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 2:23:05 AM
My dear Mike, I wish I was smart like Roger, avoiding to read this story.

Thanks for showing up here and for signing the petition.
We need over 80,000 signatures more.

Do your best please to spread the word.
Thank you in advance. Please say hi to Shirley and hug her for me.

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 2:25:50 AM
Diane, thank you very much for sharing the link once more.
In the way I posted it, it easily could be overlooked.
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 2:33:22 AM
not problem and was very glad to help

Quote:
Diane, thank you very much for sharing the link once more.
In the way I posted it, it easily could be overlooked.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 3:02:41 AM
Quote:
10_1_136.gifThank you Diane,

If I had opened my eyes, I would have seen the link at the top of the page, however as I started to read the article, it was so disturbing that I completely forgot. I did sign the petition and will try to pass it on, but once again my computer is acting up. People must realize that when children commit such willfull acts of cruelty and violence that they have lost their innocence. Adults that continue to protect these children are not protecting them at all. Innocent animals are just the tip of the Iceberg. Many of these children would love to continue these acts as they get older, and perhaps would love to travel to Alaska and other cold climates and club baby seals for profit. The bottom line is that if they are not stopped as children, they will teach their own children that killing is fun.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

smogmeinichols3.jpgIt is stories like these that really make me wish and pray that there are beings out there that can guide us in the right direction.

Hi Mike,

Early in the morning today I shared "Justice For Toby - Toby's Law" with my friends at Facebook, but I don't think it is enough and will try other means. I have seen that the number of people who have signed so far is but a fraction of the number needed.

Even so, it is fortunate that there is now a growing awareness regarding the extreme cruelty exerted by people on innocent animals. I would say the problem lies basically with the religious teaching that we mainly in the western countries are taught regarding them. From an early age we are taught that animals don't have a soul and hence they don't suffer as humans suffer. What a fallacy. Kids are taken by their fathers out to shoot down wild geese as if they were immune to suffering. Imagine being shot ammunition when you are in plain flight. You pass from the purest delight up in the sky getting the breeze in your nostrils to the cruelest death down on the earth. The pain must be atrocious for them, and what an undignified way of dying at that.

I myself used to be taken by my father and a friend of him to shoot down doves in the mountainous area of my country. One day I saw how the poor little things were left after receiving a discharge of ammunition and decided that I had had enough. But they, I mean my father and his friend, were not really aware that they were doing real harm to them. And they both were deeply religious prople, my father's friend was the brother of a priest that would in time become a Peruvian cardinal. Can you understand that?

I, with you, hope there may soon come help from above to end all this barbaric behavior.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!