Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I was asked
3/28/2013 6:29:32 AM

I just joined this site today and noticed that you were online too. I also see that you're in Russia. Is that right? I am located ... NV USA. It's a small world huh? Since you've been on this site for many years... do you have any advice for a newbie like me?

Regards, ...

/Quote

+2
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: I was asked
3/28/2013 6:34:16 AM

Hi ..., nice to meet You!
I am real Russian from Russia living close Moscow.
Advice... What to say... Welcome to join my forum, introduce yourself and your business

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/719222/Your-ad-here-please.aspx?flag=32261150

Owner of Adlandpro is Bogdan Fiedur, he talked:

>If you run a business and offer products or services, we would like to get in touch with you and promote it as part of Credit Builder rewards. Offer discounted product or service and we will make it part of the list of services and products users can exchange their credits earned through credit builder. Link to your website will be displayed within the product/service info area. Contact me directly with specifics.

I think, it may be intresting to promote any business.

And I'm going to organize an international online store and begin to analyze niche of products.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2614033/Russian-handmade-crafts.aspx?flag=4261150

Best wishes, Lydia

Quote:
I just joined this site today and noticed that you were online too. I also see that you're in Russia. Is that right? I am located ... NV USA. It's a small world huh? Since you've been on this site for many years... do you have any advice for a newbie like me?

Regards,
+2
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2013 6:36:54 AM
Hi ... again,
You do ask me advice, what to do here, but You don't follow to ones! LOL!
You not only didn't say any replay in my forum, but even didn't joint one! LOL!
What for to waste my time to You? :)
Only to train in English?
Let me know. what do You want to find here? :)
About my store - it will be store with high quality ecology goods from Russia or / and with low-price goods from China.
How do You think, what may be the most interesting for Americans?

Sincerely, Lydia
+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2013 8:56:19 AM
Hi Lydia!

I welcome your iniciative and hope you'd find most interesting products to put in your online store.

Recently, I met one young lady from Belgrade who is simply C L E V E R.
While citizens of Serbia are mainly type of complaining and struggling singles and masses (colerics), faced to impoverishment, this young lady has shaken her brain, and she got idea! Literally from the diapers, Serbs admire one cookie. There's over 4.000.000 Serbs world wide.

She started selling them this cookie online!!! And for a few years ago, she earns averagely 50 euros each day (monthly, she earns 2 MD salaries!).

I know for some Russian excellent cosmetics and supplements for rheumatism, which have a good price and which REALLY WORK OUT and show results ! BTW, this is close to your profession. May be you can think about that.

Wishing you a big success!

Branka
+2
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2013 9:18:33 AM

Hi Branka!

Cosmetics ... I remember that famous French actress Marina Vlady, wife of the Russian bard Vladimir Vysotsky, bought Russian makeup and cosmetic and drove to Paris! Now here we have the dominance of imported cosmetics, Avon, for example. But I know of really high quality products for healing, one for which I found to feel it yourself

Hugs, Lydia

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!