Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
New feature coming to Adlandpro
3/27/2013 8:22:38 PM
For those who are reading this thread.

For several months we are working on the new feature which we have called Credit Builder.
This idea was suggested by Dennis Clairmont.

If you were not aware of this you can find more info here.

POTW will be retired this month and become part of this community history.
This program has run its course and we have come up with something new.

The credit builder will be here to reward people for quality activity on this site. Not only users will be able to redeem their earned credits for items and products shown below, but the top winner each month will win additional prize. This month this prize is $100 cash. Each month this prize can be different and we will be offering tangible prizes as program develops. There is already discussion where our members could donate products or services as part of the redeeming section. If you have product or service which you would like to offer free or for discounted value, please reply in this thread.

Look now at the list below, how you can redeem your credits earned each month.
Credits will be calculated at the last day of each month and added to the total of credits you haver accumulated so far. You can redeem your credits at any time for quantities or products for which you have sufficient amounts of credits.

Page where you can redeem credits can be found here.
http://community.adlandpro.com/RedeemCredits.aspx

Trade Credits for Credits

Direct Contact Credits

Our Direct Contact service allows you to send your message out to all the people on our site. You can send your message based on location, people's interests, or other criteria. It's a great way to get your message out there.

Click here for more details.

For every credit you redeem, you will get 3 direct contact credits. That's 1 for 3.

Traffic Exchange Credits

Our Traffic Exchange is an awesome and proven way to get your ads in front of a receptive audience.

Just click here to get more info, and to set up your traffic exchange ads.

For every credit you redeem, you will get 6 traffic exchange credits. That's 1 for 6.

Impressions Credits

Impressions are one of the fastest ways to get your ad out there, displayed to hundreds or even thousands of people.

To set up your impressions ads, click here right now.

For every credit you redeem, you will get 1 impressions credits. That's 1 for 1.

Trade Credits for Prizes

You can also use your credits to get some great prizes! All of the available prizes are found below, along with their cost in credits.

Notes: when you claim a prize, we will ship it to the address you provide. If there's an issue with the shipping however, we will contact you. Thus, it's important for your account to have a valid email address, and for you to check your Community inbox. Delivery of a prize may take some time, depending on availability.

Windows 8 Compatible Tablet "Elite"

Windows 8 Compatible Tablet "Elite"

Dual Core Intel 1.5GHz, 32GB, 9.7 Inch HD Display

137500 credits

1080P HD Camcorder

1080P HD Camcorder

1080P HD, Touchscreen, 12 x Optical Zoom, HDMI out, dual-video, and more

79000 credits

Android 4.1 Tablet PC "Diablo"

Android 4.1 Tablet PC "Diablo"

9.7 Inch HD, Dual Core 1.6GHz, Bluetooth, 16GB, 7600mAh

64300 credits

Android 4.0 Tablet PC "Aura"

Android 4.0 Tablet PC "Aura"

7 Inch Display, 1GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, 4GB

22400 credits

Leviathan MP3 Player

Leviathan MP3 Player

8GB Waterproof MP3 player with OLED Display

12500 credits

+4
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: New feature coming to Adlandpro
3/27/2013 9:05:52 PM

Great idea!

+3
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2013 10:15:05 PM
This is very good to see coming into being, and it can only get better!

Dave
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2013 1:57:39 AM
I would love to see Dennis come here and see what he has started and to feel proud that he started Adlandpro in a direction that I for one did not foresee, but so glad to see that it is happening.

While I can see some people feeling sad about this "ending", I see it as being the end of a chapter with the beginning of a new one ..an evolution if you will and one that will bring a lot of traffic, a lot of new people who will want to share and bring their thoughts and ideas and to that end I say... hurrah!

To the POTW team and we know who you are..thank you for everything you have done, your diligence and the hours of work put in answering people, setting things up and doing it without a complaint...to you Jim, I say thank you!

Time to move forward, to get this show on the road and to keep building Adlandpro a place to be truly proud of and one that will bring about a productive and positive social networking place

Diane
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2013 9:52:08 AM
Month is almost over. Just hit delete... and move on.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!