Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Becoming an Entrepreneur!
3/24/2013 5:59:59 PM
Becoming an entrepreneur doesn't happen overnight, it's a process that takes time....what would you add to this picture?

Adlandpro_bogdan_fiedur_ becoming an entrepreneur.jpg
+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Becoming an Entrepreneur!
3/24/2013 9:15:03 PM

One thing that I would add is this.

To be an entrepreneur requires that you are not one of the ''Sheeple''

You have to be individual but understand what the ''Sheeple'' want.

If you can supply something, product or service, that everyone wants or needs at a price they can afford then, guess what?

Henry Ford did it didn't he.

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2013 9:43:22 PM
Hi Roger ^-^

When I read what you said:
"One thing that I would add is this.
To be an entrepreneur requires that you are not one of the ''Sheeple''....

it reminded me of an article that I just read and that is finding your personal USP..because that really is what it's all about...being unique, finding your personal strengths and utilizing them to help people solve a problem they may have.

Personally I like that..after all who really wants to be the same as everyone else..I sure don't

Diane

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2013 5:58:19 PM
Hi Diane,

It helps to be an optimist which is covered partially in the "Block the doubters". I think that being the optimist is the number one requirement to be successful Entrepreneur!

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2013 6:09:24 PM
You are covering a point Bogdan that many people who work online deal with and that is the family and friends who will constantly question or put you down ( especially if they are not seeing you make any money from all the effort you are putting in to creating a business or "working" a business) and it can be very disheartening.
While it is good to be realistic and organized in your goals..without the dream of succeeding and putting actions to that dream, the reality is you will probably fail.
I have an expression I use and that write your own reality and that takes the dream and seeing the positives to make that all occur.
People are always going to find something to try and block you..its up to you to make that decision and listen to them and thus writing "their" reality or to write your own reality of success!

Quote:
Hi Diane,

It helps to be an optimist which is covered partially in the "Block the doubters". I think that being the optimist is the number one requirement to be successful Entrepreneur!

Bogdan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!