Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
General Discussion
3/23/2013 3:04:57 PM
I welcome everyone to discuss anything you would like here just try to keep anything about business to a minimum here. lol
I enjoy talking with people that are interested in working together and communicating with others. If you are interested in chatting or joining a friendly team of people the best way to reach me is through Skype or Twitter. Skype Name: HRJustinPTC http://twitter.com/HRJustinPTC
+3
RE: General Discussion
3/23/2013 3:15:38 PM
When I have spare time away from the computer here I enjoy watching scripted TV shows mainly scifi. I have many shows I love to watch I have just always really liked what some writers can think of. Some current shows I watch are Grimm, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Game of Thrones, Continuum, Fringe was also a favorite just to name a few. I used to watch more movies not as much now due to time constraints. I cancelled Netflix due to new release delays that did not help me keep up on new movies either lol.
I enjoy talking with people that are interested in working together and communicating with others. If you are interested in chatting or joining a friendly team of people the best way to reach me is through Skype or Twitter. Skype Name: HRJustinPTC http://twitter.com/HRJustinPTC
+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/23/2013 11:38:56 PM
Justin, I like this General discussion thread. Unlike you, I am not lover of TV. May be I have never had enough time to be caught up by it.

Do you know how lucky you are for being born in English spoken area? I can introduce you myself as one of the top Internet butchers very successful in slaughtering English language :)). I have learned it for over 30 years ago ... and it was nothing seriously, just for the exam on first 2 years of my studies (and before that in Gymnasia and for 4 years in elementary school). I sincerely hope you'd be able to understand what I wished to say.

I think you are a great personality and you'd succeed in finding the goose with golden eggs. Crossing my fingers for you :)).

Branka

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/23/2013 11:46:02 PM
BTW, did you check out how can you benefit from AdlandPro Credit Builder ?

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2013 1:32:36 AM
Hi Justin!

Nice to see your new General Discussion forum. Like Branka, I do not watch too much TV. Since I discovered the Internet in about 2005(...I better be careful what I say or people might mistake me for Al Gore...LOL) I spend more time looking at the computer screen than the TV. BTW...Even though Branka may butcher the English language a bit from time to time, she gets her points across better than some of us who grew up with it. She is a good one to pay attention to.

Good luck with your new forum. Hope you get lots of participation.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!