Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Points to consider when writing an Online Classified Advertisment
3/22/2013 11:19:45 PM
Adlandpro_bogdan_fiedur_ Points to consider when writing a classified ad.jpg Congratulations, you have done your research, you have found a product or service that you believe in and you want to create a good advertisement to sell it.

Adlandpro not only is about being social, but the other component to this site is the classified section, where people can put in an advertisement.

Now normally I will say to people when using online classified advertising to stick to cars or furniture that they want to sell and focus on being local, because lets face it, what better way to get get rid of those extra items .. you are aware you can do this with Adlandpro ..didn't you?

Anyways, I have been seeing people ask about crafting a good advertisement for online classified advertising places and thought I would share an article I found, but before I do, make sure that any advertisement you place is in the right category..otherwise your ad will never get approved and lets face it, who wants to be seen as a spammer?

Some points not covered in this article are:

1. Keep your vocabulary easy to read and do everything you can to avoid jargon. I have yet to meet a person who is willing to go to a dictionary to look up words and jargon is a funny thing especially if you are marketing to a global network...not everyone is going to understand what you are saying

2. Watch your spelling and grammar. Think about it, when you read anything especially an advertisement..what do YOU think when you read something that is misspelled and has poor grammar? Not very highly I bet!

3. Avoid at all costs things like LOL, BTW and other acronyms. You are not texting and you want to be seen as a professional

4. Be honest! If you are going to make a claim, then be sure you can back it up and if you are going to make a promise, be sure you can keep it!

5 Grandiose statements only impress the people who write these things. Saying such things as..make a million dollars in 30 days..smells of spam and it reeks to high heaven. Read number 4 again please!

I hope this article will give you food for thought and that it will give you some ideas on what to do when crafting that special advertisement.

+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Points to consider when writing an Online Classified Advertisment
3/22/2013 11:29:27 PM
Thanks for sharing Diane!
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2013 1:32:34 AM
You are very welcome Branka...I hope it will be of use to everyone!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing Diane!
+0
3/23/2013 3:43:05 PM
Hi Diane, thanks for sharing more great tips!

Have a super day!

Tracy
Tracy Seehagel Your Partner in Success Honesty . Integrity. Results Driven.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2013 4:01:38 PM
Good morning Tracy and you are very welcome..if it all helps, then this is good :-)
Diane

Quote:
Hi Diane, thanks for sharing more great tips!

Have a super day!

Tracy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!