Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Сomfort in the home
3/21/2013 8:13:48 AM
Quote:

Private bedroom suite for the cat

People exist for cats was a place to live!

Lydia, this is just beautiful!
+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2013 8:23:16 AM

Spoilt pussy cats.

My bed isn't that cool.

Roger

+2
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2013 8:36:02 AM

Branka, Whose is this cat?
I have the same!
Her name is Musia.
Here it is, looking at my homemade ornaments

Quote:
LOL , here is what I meant about cat's demands for comfort.

My friend has arranged a beautiful place for his cat, but here is what she prefers:

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/21/2013 8:44:26 AM
Lydia, Musia is lovely cat! She looks quite romantic and intellectual :).

This is my dear friend's cat. One who lives totally on her own! My friend made her a beautiful chair-bad (after so many others attempts), but during the winter, she sleeps in this corner, leaning on heater, completely ignorning comfort and beauty of the bed.

Cat's name is Masha. She is sometimes playful and communicative, but from time to time, she is lol contemplative, and my friend considers her cat as being caught up by the virus of contemplation brought to her from the neighborhood (read: from me :)) ).

I love Masha very much.

Thanks for sharing Musia's pics. I like your handwork and I sadly miss the time to do my own.

Warm regards from Belgrade :)
+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2013 9:07:54 AM

Branka, We picked up our cat Musya when she was a kitten in September 2008. She was lost or driven away. She is very independent. This summer, June 1, 2012 she ran away from the car (30 km away) when we went with her to the country, and when we stopped to pick up passengers. We were looking for more than 3 months. And found it! She lived in a vacant lot. It is similar to the Turkish Van breed.

Quote:
Lydia, Musia is lovely cat! She looks quite romantic and intellectual :).

This is my dear friend's cat. One who lives totally on her own! My friend made her a beautiful chair-bad (after so many others attempts), but during the winter, she sleeps in this corner, leaning on heater, completely ignorning comfort and beauty of the bed.

Cat's name is Masha. She is sometimes playful and communicative, but from time to time, she is lol contemplative, and my friend considers her cat as being caught up by the virus of contemplation brought to her from the neighborhood (read: from me :)) ).

I love Masha very much.

Thanks for sharing Musia's pics. I like your handwork and I sadly miss the time to do my own.

Warm regards from Belgrade :)
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!