Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What are your health or weight loss goals?
3/17/2013 4:16:27 PM
Can we get an honest discussion going about where you would like to be health-wise in 2 months? We only have 1 body, and depriving it so we can fit into our skinny jeans is NOT healthy and its not fun! Let's talk realistically here! Would you like to feel better and now you are getting the proper nutrients your 1 body needs? Start a discussion!
In Health, Brandi & Kevin Newton Memphis Wraps, It Works Independent Distributors https://memphiswraps.myitworks.com "Make the impossible possible and the uncommon common" "Debt free is the new sexy" "Grow you income DO NOT shrink your dreams"
+4
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What are your health or weight loss goals?
3/17/2013 4:52:37 PM
Hi Brandi,

Yes, I would like to get better in my weight loss. I have been changing a little at a time. If I go to quickly, I will go back to my old ways, so I thought I would try to inch my way. So far it is working well. Getting away from processed food, is my biggest goal.
blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
3/17/2013 7:12:22 PM
Yes, I have been working on weight loss for all my life it seems, This last year I enlisted the help of a nutritionist as well as a counselor to look at why I eat what I eat. I have lost 55 lbs so far, using some nutritional suppliments and staying away from processed foods and red meat as much as possible. I find that my artritis is much better not eating fast foods and cooking myself (not that I enjoy the cooking part but like that I control what I eat) and paying attention to labels, staying away from processed foods and preservatives and salt.

It is hard but difinately worth the trouble, so if you are out there, just don't give up. Find out what works and follow it as much as you can, and if you falter just remember tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, you can make it right!
Ruth Renshaw
Has success evaded you? Want to OWN YOUR LIFE?!
click HERE to download the free ebook that is changing my life!
+2
3/17/2013 8:18:32 PM
Exactly! It is all about making realistic goals and taking small steps! You cannot give up everything you used to do in a day - that is not going to stick and it is not healthy. Supplements are key to my success. I am working on watching what I eat, getting nutrients through supplements, and trying to make it to a gym every once and a while . . . trying. We can do it!
In Health, Brandi & Kevin Newton Memphis Wraps, It Works Independent Distributors https://memphiswraps.myitworks.com "Make the impossible possible and the uncommon common" "Debt free is the new sexy" "Grow you income DO NOT shrink your dreams"
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/29/2013 2:35:16 PM
Hi Brandi, Myrna & Ruth!

I welcome this topic, even though lately I do not have a serious overweight episodes.

Brandi, I like the message in your signature :), and specially this one:

"Grow your income DO NOT shrink your dreams."

WTG ladies and girls!
Happy and blessed Easter to all!

Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!