Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What are your health or weight loss goals?
3/29/2013 2:57:35 PM

I have never had a weight problem. Still weigh within a pound or two exactly what I weighed when I was 18.

Millions of people worldwide want to lose weight and are on some type of diet. Based on statistics available from Marketdata the weight-loss market in the United States is worth over $60 billion. In addition to the weight-loss product, our customers get access to the Jubitrainer series where they will be able to access hundreds of exercise to help them achieve their weight-loss goals.

Don Evans

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2013 9:51:48 PM

Hello Brandi! Diet always starts tomorrow

Best wishes, Lydia

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2013 11:23:23 PM

We all know that life-style change is the best diet. Not easy though.

I have studied how to perform a VIRTUAL GASTRIC BAND by hypnotherapy, It is proving to be very effective.

As a hypnotherapist I know how powerful our minds are.

Diet aids are good if they serve to reinforce determination but yoyo diets are a disaster.

Roger

+0
4/22/2013 1:24:43 PM
Branka,

Thank you! That is our philosophy, and it seems rare these days. Maybe it has always been rare, but we believe with the opportunities available to us these days through the internet and some great companies like It Works! Global we do not have to shrink our dreams to fit our income!

This topic is to see how people feel about weight loss because we believe there are too many unhealthy approaches to losing weight and the facts get lost somewhere in the hype.
In Health, Brandi & Kevin Newton Memphis Wraps, It Works Independent Distributors https://memphiswraps.myitworks.com "Make the impossible possible and the uncommon common" "Debt free is the new sexy" "Grow you income DO NOT shrink your dreams"
+0
4/22/2013 1:27:58 PM
Don,

Thanks for the info! Our program also offer access to a fitness DVD and an online community (much like adland pro) where you can interact with other like-minded individuals, get recipes, and share your progress! The best part is you lose weight in a healthy way (about 10 pounds a month)! The Ultimate Makeover is no fad yoyo diet =)
In Health, Brandi & Kevin Newton Memphis Wraps, It Works Independent Distributors https://memphiswraps.myitworks.com "Make the impossible possible and the uncommon common" "Debt free is the new sexy" "Grow you income DO NOT shrink your dreams"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!