Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vladimir Kush's Metaphorical Art
3/18/2013 12:44:49 AM
Dear Lydia,

I lack the words to thank you for your latest feedback - particularly for the one related to the below painting, Family Tree. I must confess to you that its relationship with the Tree of Life had escaped me, immersed as I was in its beautiful and at the same time formidable appearance, and with it I also missed the deeper meaning involved in it as a symbol of permanence. This in itself is pretty strange, since the Tree of Life as a symbol of the world axis has long exerted a profound fascination on me - particularly the fact that it is said to remain forever still while the rest of the universe revolves around it, which may be regarded as the main attribute of God. This, to me, confers Vladimir Kush and his work an entirely new, rather metaphysical, dimension and therefore has made him all the more respectable in my eyes.

Thanks again,

Miguel

Quote:

The painting is a hymn to the family remaining the principal element of human society. It represents the family tree as a mighty tower trunk surrounded by tiers of towersbranches. Its appearance reminds us the saying "My home is my fortress." The trunk of the tree symbolizes the unity of the family, while its branches represent the diversity of life. The Family tree is a grownup sprout of the Tree of Life – a mythological image known in many cultures. It originates in the idea of the great tree as the central axis of a divine energy stream. Here, the spirals of reinforcement represent this spiral movement from the bottom to the top. The family tree tower continues to grow, conveying the idea of the continuity of life. Above the door of the tree home hangs a mandala – a holy geometric composition symbolizing spiritual and cosmic order opposing confusion and disorder of the material world.

Quote:

Roger, things are only getting better. Vladimir Kush's works may be unique, but these three below really caught me unawares.

Vladimir Kush - Family Tree

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2013 1:10:45 AM
Branka, I am so glad that you like it. It used to be my Vladimir Kush's best favorite - till yesterday. No wonder about this, it takes a genius that you cannot find an absolute favorite among their works for the simple reason that you gradually find several of them are equally good - or even better.

Quote:
Quote:

'Surreal Shells' - to me, very close to the perfect work of art

Vladimir Kush - Surreal Shells
(No other details available)

Miguel,

This is just awesome!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2013 1:24:50 AM
... and you will eventually absolutely lack them, Roger; I have discovered works that are not shown at Kush's own site - probably newer ones. Or as I was telling Branka, it may just be that I am gradually finding that several of them are equally good or even better...

Quote:

Just wonderful.

I am running out of superlatives.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2013 2:01:32 AM
Is Mr Kush particularly interested in astronomy or, maybe, astrology? Has he ever belonged to any mystery schools? Is he an occultist?

Vladimir Kush - Divine Geometry

Vladimir Kush - Our Time Together

Vladimir Kush - The Astronomer

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2013 2:07:21 AM
Quote:
Is Mr Kush particularly interested in astronomy or, maybe, astrology? Has he ever belonged to any mystery schools? Is he an occultist?

Vladimir Kush - Divine Geometry

Vladimir Kush - Our Time Together

Vladimir Kush - The Astronomer

Miguel,

The source of the painting art is on top of all arts.
Painters are gifted and inspired to bring forth the images which the others do not see. They are top prophets, very close to Gods.

Those 3 pics are greatly inspiring.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!