Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Are you proud of what you are selling?
4/11/2013 2:50:57 AM
I figure if you can do rants..lol so can I ha ha ha, but yes we do need more people who are willing to stand up and say enough to these people who will do anything and hurt so many..enough is enough ( at least for me!)

Quote:
Well then, Diane, we need a lot more people in this world with the same me thing!

Dave
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 2:52:30 AM
When you create that post, please share the link Jeff...I really want to read it and thanks for coming in :-)

Quote:
I feel tariffic about it. Might post a convo of recent with a Guru's Guru. Should have seen the replys. We had convo about Fart Brained marketing these so called gue roos due..who do or well ya know what I mean lol
+0
Jefft Hileman

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/11/2013 3:04:54 AM
Dave,
Told a individual the other day on line who rubs elbows with the Guru's. To pass along a little Fart Brained Marketing Message.
It might give you a chuckle. It might give you something to share up the latter in your organisation.
Millions of people are suffering at the hands of the globalist. So I told our guru to the guru's friends this.
Put out a product that helps people do their business better for -free-.
His reply was.."some of those products cost 10 grand 30 grand are you nuts?
My response... If the product works it doesn't matter. Sell up sells, that make it work cooler but not to make it work right.
Millions get the free product.
Conversions on up sells are highest ever seen 30% 50% 80%.
If the guru applied (say) 3 up sell that do not require each other to work proper and the free version works with out them.
Vahlaa....Millionaire over night.
Tuh-dah....Honored guru mission statement.
Shazam...Guru's redeemed.
He said his brain was melting lol. Some Guru's they are huh? Try born with silver spoons in their mouths lol. Point shot gun at toes and squeeze trigger lol.
Red flag #1: No real contact info.
Red flag #2: They get weird when you say. Folks are hurting and no it's not a matter of choice. Many don't want vaccines and it's not illegal to say no. doesn't stop armed truant's from forcing parents to shoot that crap in there child's arm though does it?
Thanks for reading
Jeff
http://jimsezwebbusiness2.blogspot.com/ I don’t want to hound you but this is important. In case you missed it, I wanted to send you to watch my friend Jim’s video.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 3:11:04 AM
lots of smiley faces to you Jeff and I enjoyed reading1

Do you want to know something interesting? I talk to a lot of people everyday..some of the people I talk to are what I call experts in their fields and many a time we have talked on the issue of labeling. To the people I talk to there is no such thing as a guru and some even feel uncomfortable being called experts..to them they are still learning and at the very least they feel they are more experienced on some topics.

When it comes to marketing, social media marketing, we are all still learning and while we might know a few things more than some others..that doesn't make us experts by any means ..why? because we are in a constant state of change..makes perfect sense to me

Diane

+1
Jefft Hileman

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/11/2013 3:23:57 AM

I agree, that is what was mint about the guru's redeemed and honor mission statement. the sales pages and videos slam the heck out of the heavy hitters. The ones I know, well they earned the spot they are in. But: they are all still asleep and practicing Fart Brained marketing unfortunately. I asked one..Do you realise how much power you have? You could do something to really change the whole state of our country. Like a domino the world. But: his brain melted...Foggy google glasses I guess.

Niteall :) wheres my nose? Oh.. here it is.... :-)

http://jimsezwebbusiness2.blogspot.com/ I don’t want to hound you but this is important. In case you missed it, I wanted to send you to watch my friend Jim’s video.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!