Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Are you proud of what you are selling?
3/2/2013 3:41:59 PM
Are you ashamed of what you are selling via S. ANTHONY IANNARINO

I read a post today via @adlandpro on LinkedIn about pride and shame in selling and it was so well done that I felt that members of #Adlandpro should also read and take heed in the questions that are asked

Questions
1. How do you feel about what you sell?

2. How do you feel about the way that you sell?

3. Do you know anyone that still sells using any techniques that they should be ashamed to use?

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Are you proud of what you are selling?
4/11/2013 12:37:15 AM
Oh, boy. I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Wow! This is something a lot of people need to think about!"

A whole lot of gurus ought to be ashamed of what they sell and how they do it.

Dave
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 12:50:28 AM
I guess that is why I do not like gurus except the yoga gurus and why I have always been very skeptical of people selling what they do and how they do it. It is also why I am here back in Adlandpro..I want to help people see a different way of doing things and learning how to become experienced so that they will never have to deal with things like shame.
A me thing I guess

Diane

Quote:
Oh, boy. I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Wow! This is something a lot of people need to think about!"

A whole lot of gurus ought to be ashamed of what they sell and how they do it.

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 2:07:31 AM
Well then, Diane, we need a lot more people in this world with the same me thing!

Dave
+0
Jefft Hileman

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/11/2013 2:35:46 AM
I feel tariffic about it. Might post a convo of recent with a Guru's Guru. Should have seen the replys. We had convo about Fart Brained marketing these so called gue roos due..who do or well ya know what I mean lol
http://jimsezwebbusiness2.blogspot.com/ I don’t want to hound you but this is important. In case you missed it, I wanted to send you to watch my friend Jim’s video.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!