Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Renowned Heart Surgeon Debunks Cholesterol and Saturated Fat Fears
3/3/2013 5:51:32 AM
Hi Luella,

I'm just finishing 'The Cure for Heart Disease: Truth Will Save a Nation English Edition'

It totally changed my understanding of what the establishment teaches about cholesterol and heart disease.

It is very much in line with other books which blame high carbs (sugar) and low cholesterol diet for most epidemics with allergies, asthma and diabetes.

Now I know I was right I didn't take the statins like my doctor recommended to lower my cholesterol. I didn't know then exactly what I know now after reading the book but I knew that statins can cause much damage with little help to the problem.

Thank you for this thread and recommending this book.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2013 8:12:20 AM
Hi Luella and all!

This is a very good discussion. When my second ex-husband started studying medicine in 1979, one of his professors told to students: "Dear collegues, when you start studying medicine, you are the smartest people in this country (entrance exam to college was rigorous), but when you graduate it, you become biggest fools in this country, thinking too high about yourselves, and approaching to human health and life too mechanically."

Unfortunately, he was right.

WHO definition of Health

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

According to this definition, it is more than obvious that medical science destroys health :), treating mainly disease and infirmity.

My approach to my health considers a lot of fun and pleasure. What I dislike to see in my daily experience, I "forward" to my dreamtime workshops, to be cured, tamed, educated ... if wants to be back to my sunlight area and to co-create an experience, along with stuff in which I enjoy. It is fun, and very useful. My pain, bad mood, stress, any kind of inconvenience is reduced almost to the zero. No doctors, no nutritionists, no fear, no concern, no loses, no pain.

It is easy to do.

Love you,

Branka

+1
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/3/2013 4:59:44 PM
Hi Luella and All, I was watching Dr Oz,a heart surgeon on television and he reported that a supplement Red Yeast Rice vitamin can help lower bad cholesterol and Niacin,Vit B can raise the good cholesterol. It is working for me because I saw it in my blood work. Cheers, Nellie
+1
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/4/2013 1:35:26 AM
Bogdan, I am so glad that the book explained everything. Exactly........ statins are actually responsible for serious to life threatening health conditions, and the body NEEDS cholesterol. Too low a cholesterol level compromises health and state of mind (because it affects serotonin levels).

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/4/2013 1:37:28 AM
Branka........... having fun, or as I call it, smelling the roses, is a crucial part of staying healthy. Stress lowers the immune system paving the way for disease, all types of disease, including cancer.

Hugs to you..............
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!