Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Can you help me get views on YOUTUBE please.
1/31/2013 1:00:47 AM
Quote:
I think it is the size of the pic. or something I might try a new one. Thansk again!! hope your day was easy!!

I guess it depends on the definition of easy....lol Lets see I was busy and then busier and then even more busy, but I am slowing down now...soon time to relax after I do just a few things more... hmmmm maybe I am a bit of a workaholic? naaaaaa
+0
2/1/2013 6:02:59 AM

I think your video was very good! I think that the more likes you get the better the video will get around. This will get you noticed. Also post your link to youtube into facebook or twitter. You may start seeing results.

All the Best

Tina

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/1/2013 11:53:13 AM
Yes, I can help

Quote:
Thanks so much for your feedback. It means a lot. I am having issues getting apicture on my profile not sure why but I will try again.
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/1/2013 12:19:33 PM
Different file formate might help.

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks so much for your feedback. It means a lot. I am having issues getting apicture on my profile not sure why but I will try again.

I have noted a few people in the past having that issue. maybe ask Mark about it if you are still having problems. The learning center is a great place for people to go when they are needing help and I happen to know that Mark loves to help....lol

+0
Eddy Dickinson

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/20/2013 2:25:56 AM
Hello Mary,I went on YouTube and viewed your video.To your Success
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!