Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A NEWBIE ON THE ROAD ...
1/30/2013 8:43:47 PM
Hello Michael!

Dear Sir, welcome to my forum and thank you for your kind words of welcome to AdlandPro!
I have bookmarked your article, and after first read I know I must re-read it a several times more. The e-marketing terms and vocabulary yet has to be adopted by me.

But I see I really am on right place, and I'd gladly recommend it to all my friends on studies.

With a true appreciation to you, sincerely

Jelena
+1
1/30/2013 8:56:22 PM
Hello Diane!

Dear Lady, I have heard about you only nicest things, and after reading your words I felt fortunate to got to meet you. Thank you by my whole heart!!!

"There are many kinds of businesses that you can explore, from affiliate marketing, MLM, creating your own book store, blogging and other such avenues. It all takes research." Yes, I have figured out how first step should be a careful and attentive research, and I am glad that you also suggest it, thank you.

"There is no such thing as doing something without work, so dont get caught up in the hype of such things."

This is a great advice and I also believe only that work and knowledge are gaining a valuable results.

"Maybe start out by writing down what your interests are, what are you good at and then keep doing what you have started on this forum...talk to people!"

Yes, this sounds reasonable and I'd follow this for sure.

It is just a little to say THANK YOU, but so far this is all what I can. But I am doing it with much love and a big gratitude. If I'd have opportunity - I'd hug you warmly. Thank you.

Jelena

+1
1/30/2013 8:59:59 PM
Teta Branka,

Love you so much and lol ... don't call me a boring parrot ;-), but I really need (and wish) to thank you.

Jeca
+1
1/30/2013 9:05:07 PM
Hello Steve!

Dear Sir, thank you for your kindness and support. 15 years of e-marketing experience means a lot. It suggests me to keep my eye on all what you do, and to learn.
I'd check out the link that you provided, thank you.

Respectfully yours,
Jelena

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2013 9:06:18 PM
what a lovely thing to say Jelena and I appreciate it a whole bunch.

There are so many people on Adlandpro who will help you in so many ways and some are more experienced in such things as marketing. As I am constantly telling the world I really suck at marketing, but where I am experienced is on life..ha ha ha

Seriously, my interests are more in social media, which requires understanding concepts of business and marketing and knowing how to create conversations etc.

Considering you are getting your Masters in Economics, then understanding how people are going online to work, to buy products, to socialize will be of great value to you no matter what you do.

Have fun :-)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!