Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A NEWBIE ON THE ROAD ...
1/30/2013 9:31:49 AM
Hello my AdlandPro friends!

Let me introduce myself.
I am 24 years old student on masters studies in economy. I live in Belgrade, capital of Serbia. Becoming member of AdlandPro is my first step ever, and my first attempt to do something good in the area of e-marketing. I am aware how much I have to learn even to get a clue about all what matters in e-marketing. I believe that I am on right place and I am ready to learn and to follow .

Please, share here your experiences and all that you think one newbie could being interested in. I'd value and appreciate your time and a friendly approach to me.

Best wishes to all who I know so far, and to all who'd wish to make friends with me!

Jelena
+0
RE: A NEWBIE ON THE ROAD ...
1/30/2013 12:15:53 PM
Hello Jalena. You have found a great friendly community.

I have written an article at Apsense (Join Apsense Business and Social Community) about using Adlandpro

Visit

How To Correctly Use Adlandpro Free Business Community

Hope it helps you.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2013 2:13:58 PM
Good morning Jelena and a very warm welcome to Adlandpro :-)

What Michael wrote about how to use Adlandpro is excellent advise and one well worth the read.

In my opinion marketing is like any other business, you need to learn skills, find your strengths and weaknesses and just like in school, it takes time to study and find what is right for you.

There are many kinds of businesses that you can explore, from affiliate marketing, MLM, creating your own book store, blogging and other such avenues. It all takes research.

There is no such thing as doing something without work, so dont get caught up in the hype of such things.

Maybe start out by writing down what your interests are, what are you good at and then keep doing what you have started on this forum...talk to people!

I hope that other people will come here and talk to you, give their own take about marketing, because the more opinions people have, the better you will make a good decision on what you want to do.

I have invited you as a contact on Adlandpro ...so as the saying goes....you have a friend

My warm regards to you

Diane
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2013 2:54:46 PM
Jelena, I hope creating this forum was easier than it seemed to be. Congrats, well done :)!

Michael and Diane, it's great and generous from you to talk to the newbies this way. I admire you both and thank you very much. I know Jelena since she was 10 y.o. and she is almost like my daughter.

Now I hope Jelena would understand what I meant suggesting her to start from AdlandPro :).

Best wishes and hugs to all!
+0
Steve Man

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/30/2013 8:35:36 PM

Hello Jelana as a self taught online marketer for over 15 years its very important that new people online have the right marketing tools to get those important leads and signups to there business.Here is a great resource to get any new person online started.

http://tinyurl.com/traffic888

Unlimited Traffic Here Full details: https://t-adbar.com/_jj34
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!