Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: UFO Revelations
3/7/2013 7:02:14 AM
Hi Mike and all!

This UFO thing is very resourceful and sometimes it looks to me like a new religion, which is persistently trying to make some living space within human beliefs and disbeliefs.

Getting to know closer the nature of beliefs and disbeliefs , makes me pretty neutral in those matters. To those who believe, UFOs and aliens might exist and that existance makes believers more comfortable within their already existing life frame. To nonbelievers, UFOs and aliens serve as a good supplement to elements of their opposite or just different approach to reality.

Both approaches are equally valuable to me.

Take care my friend!

I'd love and appreciate you also if I see you one day in a flying saucer. Again you'd being my brave and just dear Make Hanes, who always knew how to make difference and how to supply my need to talk to very special people :).

Leaving here much love and hugs :),

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/7/2013 7:10:02 AM
PS One character in Croatian humoristic serial about folks from the country side, when was asked if his wife was virgo intacta, says:

"Yeah ... some guys say she was, and the other say she wasn't :)) ..."

So, UFOs may exist, but also ... they might be no more than parade of human imagination and need to break the chains of agoraphobia and to sink into the wide wide cosmic valley to see what's up there.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2013 11:56:52 PM

10_1_136.gifHi Branka,

Thank you so much for your imput. I believe that the most important thing of all to remember is that If Earth is the only planet in the cosmos that contains inteelgent life, or if there are several thousands of planets in the cosmos that contain intelligent life there is only one creator. GOD. In the process of evolution, life forms change to exist in their new environment. Life exists deep below the surface in pools of sulfer and life flourishes in the harshest terrains known to man. The fetus of a human baby begins in the shape of a tadpole, and the DNA of that baby dictates in which way it should evolve. I do my best to accept people by how they approach me rather than how they look. If a person approached me, extended their hand and said, "Hi. I am from Alpha Centaura A" I would return the smile and reply "Well, how do you do. I am from Planet Earth. Excuse me for a moment while I poop." Yes, although I do believe they are here, I am not going to say that it would not scare the crap out of me to meet one. I do believe, however, that people must use extreme caution in dealing with them. All of them basically carry the same message. We must love more, and trust more. They also take passages from the Bible and although they don't quote the words exactly, they put it across in such a way that we understand it to be from the Bible. A large majority of people on Earth belong to one religious group or another, so what better way to gain your trust then communicate with us in a biblical format.? Ascension sounds good to a lot of people, however they can't seem to figure out that going from a carbon based life form to a crystaline based life form simply means that you have to die first. I'm not quite ready to make that transformation just yet. I haven't bothered enough people yet. So yes, I do believe in this subject, but am not willing to drink the Grape Kool Aid now, or ever. No one should get too deep into these beliefs that they will ultimately make a decision to end their life pre maturely.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike (Hanes) Caron~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg

100friends.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/8/2013 12:16:09 AM
Thank you Mike, I've always enjoyed reading all your comments.
We humans can't being equal ever, because, from our fingertips until all other, each of us is unique. My life goal was to reach the point where I won't being bothered by how others see this world and it's appearances. And I have fulfilled that goal.

What you call alien and UFO, I might call a star dust or a great innovative idea ... So, you are right in what you see and there's no need to try to convince you to get my eyes.

Early morning hours are knocking on my windows.
Friday? I think it is Friday. Mike, have a nice and inspiring weekend ahead.

Love you,
B.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2013 7:42:57 PM

10_1_136.gifHello all,

Next on our agenda is the Arcturian Group with their Galactic Messages of Light. Remember, it does not matter where these messages are coming from as much as what the messages contain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3RrwW0xSq8

The next one is from Hilarion

hilarion21-150x150.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgyDekvrtss

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg

100friends.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!