Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/14/2013 10:06:34 PM
Hello Dennis,

My congratulations on winning this contest. The competition was strong and you have won. It is definitely a showing of appreciation for your commitment and effort you have put into reviving some of the community concept and helping move it in the new directions. Your help is really appreciated.

My thoughts are also with you and your wife at this time.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 10:37:13 PM
Congratulattions POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont ! Warm wishes for 2013 !

Your old friend, Linda
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 10:51:18 PM
Quote:
Hello Dennis,

My congratulations on winning this contest. The competition was strong and you have won. It is definitely a showing of appreciation for your commitment and effort you have put into reviving some of the community concept and helping move it in the new directions. Your help is really appreciated.

My thoughts are also with you and your wife at this time.

Bogdan

Hello Bogdan

It's been My pleasure working alongside you And Thank you.With these new features that will be showing up in 2013.Our work has just started.We getting good response with the 100 Friends.
Adlandpro has been and always be my online home base Adlandpro can Ground a person and this is what's needed in most online opps somewhere to start from and come back too for real live contacts and a solid advertising plan.We are social but much more Adlandpro ads hit ratio are next to none for your money.
I'm excited with will come up in 2013 in the Adlandpro Community I won't let too many cats out of the bag but i can say that this coming year your new features favor the members like no other advertising community out there.

I can't post all what is in store but from what i'm seeing the Game Changer has started.

Thanks
Dennis

PS My wish is for Courage and strength
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 11:04:20 PM
Quote:
Congratulattions POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont ! Warm wishes for 2013 !

Your old friend, Linda

Hi Linda
Thank You
You are One of my long time adlandpro friends.Every nominee was so deserving to win POTY this i can not stress enough.These are the kind of members that Bind & Hold community for years.
I was humbled just to be nominated with Adlandpro's Thoroughbreds And i salute
Kathleen,Stephen,Myrna and Luis 3 cheers to great Adlandpro members

Great Days to You
Dennis

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2013 12:03:32 AM

Hi Dennis,

Just wanted to stop by and offer my Congrats on being selected as the new

Person Of The Year

here at Adland.

A great turnout and a such a spirted competion is always a welcome sight, especially to those of us who have been here for awhile. Enjoy your Year in the Spotlight my Friend.

Have A Terrific 2013,

Phil

Here's a special "Chicken Dance" in your honor...

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!