Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to vote for the Person of the Year 2012
1/12/2013 1:13:58 PM
I have voted.
Wishing all nominees best of luck.......
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/12/2013 2:28:32 PM
Hi Adlandpro members

Just Dropped on to thank everyone that voted and your Support in the POTY and POTW
For You that have joined the 100 Friend list Go check your Friends and see if you have new friends added to your list of friends

Success in 13
Dennis

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 3:57:26 PM
How Exciting for Everyone looks like the Winner is Dennis so far Congrats Dennis Keep up the Great work. Everyone else your all Diamonds in the Sky every day be very Proud that you were in the running.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
1/14/2013 5:20:41 PM
Kathy you are so right gal, all of those that ran are diamonds in the sky, and in fact all of those who didn't run are diamonds in the sky as well. We are all richly and deeply blessed. Not to say we don't have our share of trials and tribulations.

Dennis Clairmont is a great guy, a fabulous friend, and he continues to do a wonderful work here at Adlandpro. I cannot think of anyone more deserving to be POTY that Dennis, and I am indeed proud to have been running right along beside him, seeing as how I love to run so much!

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/14/2013 5:47:54 PM

We Now Have Our Person of the Year!

The POTY Award goes to Dennis Clairmont Congratulations on being the 2012 POTY Award Winner!

Poll is now Closed
Here are the results at POLL Closing

POTY_Results2013-01-14_1240.png

Quote:
386576001357216972final_zps5d94b770.gif

It is time to vote for the Person of the Year 2012 POTY 2012

Voting will be open till Monday January 14TH at Noon EST.

Stephen Hauser

Thursday, December 26, 2002

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Kathleen Vanbeekom

Monday,

April 12,

Myrna Ferguson

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dennis Clairmont

Wednesday, November 10,

Candidate #1

Stephen Hauser

Candidate #2

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Candidate #3

Kathleen Vanbeekom

Candidate #4

Myrna Ferguson

Candidate #5

%%poll%%

Congratulations to all the nominees for POTY and be sure to share with all your AdlandPro Friends so we can have a great turnout for the 2012 POTY Award

Quote:

Just checked my messages this AM Tuesday 1/8/13 and this is what Bogdan has offered as an Award to this year's POTY. We were going to keep it secret but here it is....
I was planning to have it as surprise at the end, but let's do it now to have more excitment.
I want to give $400 to the winner. Please announce it.

Bogdan

Make your recommendations for future POTW Award Nominees Here!

Hey Nominate yourself even! To let your friends know you wish to run. Be sure to ask them to second your nomination.

PS:
I apologize for the delay, have had family in and spending as much time as possible with them. Thanks to all our supporters and it is so good to see our members returning and new ones coming in.
Jim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!