Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Diane Bjorling THE 351ST POTW Award Winner Congratulations Thread
12/16/2012 7:51:47 PM
Quote:
What can I say Branka that will let you know that I really appreciate you coming here?
Thank you and I really hope that we will see you more often here on Adland..it truly is changing and only for the better....

I love Josh Groban ..so I share with you a carol....

I wish for you only the best as we draw close to this year...May the New Year bring you a smile to your face and joy in your heart.

Diane

Thanks for such a kind and friendly words and wishes Diane!

I love Josh too. Here is one nice song too, and my wishes for prosperous, healthy and wealthy New Year to you and family!

Long live AdlandPro :)!

Branka
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2012 11:18:28 PM
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2012 12:03:51 AM
What a lovely thing to do Mark and it is wonderful in its awesomness!

I really don't know what to say that would convey to you how much you are appreciated by so many and that includes me!

The wonderful way you have been teaching people at the learning center, your involvement in the POTW and your enthusiasm when it comes to being in this community, really shows what Adland is all about and in fact would make a wonderful tagline for Adland

"Adlandpro|A social/classified Community teaching people how to Market themselves and their businesses"

I am sure with Christmas coming very quickly, that you are one very busy person, so (for a change lol) I will keep this short ~

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mark and I look forward to seeing you do even more magic in the New Year!

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/18/2012 6:26:04 PM

Hi Diane Bjorling

Congratulations!

You are most deserving of the 351ST POTW Award !!

Hope you are enjoying your time in the spotlight! :-)

Many blessings,

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2012 6:47:30 PM
Thank you so much Len for the wonderful wishes and it is not only appreciated but delighted as well.

I am in the middle of getting ready for our Christmas Trip to B.C. and found out this morning they have snow there... good grief -> I wanted rain...lol

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for you in the New Year!

While running around the house and going a bit crazy, I have been taking breaks and listening to music and for some reason this song keeps coming up and would like to share it with you if I may?

P.S. If I might suggest that you turn it up, close your eyes and feel the joy in this wonderful and beloved song

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!