Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Diane Bjorling THE 351ST POTW Award Winner Congratulations Thread
1/3/2013 9:06:35 PM
A very warm thank-you to both of you Pauline and Jan.

I really am sorry for not getting in here sooner Pauline, I came back from a holiday to get the flu and still recovering (kind of)

I hope that both of you are well and enjoying the start of the New Year...my very best thoughts to you

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2013 2:11:57 AM
THE 351ST

Congratulations goes out to Diane Bjorling
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2013 2:17:30 AM
Oh my goodness Linda, it has been so long and too long I might add...how the heck are you?

Thanks for the best wishes.... I'm kind of excited to be honest to see who will win the POTY..quite a race!

I find it heartening that so many people are coming out to vote..now that is the Adland that I like to see...yay!!

Keep in touch and again thank you
+0
1/14/2013 4:07:46 AM

Congradulation Diane on the 351st POTW Award Winner.

Diane, you are helping a great cause. We provide physican care to many people. This is a short video of our services: http://webdocsnetworkwebinar.com/

Diane, I have a business partner who is currently helping enroll children in Head Start and victims of domestic violence. I would like discuss our program to you.

Jose Carcano

877-372-9247

Jose L. Carcano 254-245-1692
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 1:52:21 PM
Good morning Jose and thank you for coming in to congratulate me for winning this award, that is very kind of you and very appreciated :-)

I also want to thank you for mentioning your services and I truly appreciate you talking about a subject that is very serious "children being affected by domestic abuse". At this time I am studying "attachment disorder" which is fairly intensive, but when I have more time, I would love to talk to you about "head start" which is a very well known program and has been instrumental to helping many many kids.

There is a video that people can watch if they are interested in learning more about Head Start -> About Head Start

I thank you again for your best wishes and introducing a topic that really is dear to my heart!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!