Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS???
12/6/2012 4:55:52 PM

Days till Christmas

Let It Snow!

by Shel Silverstein

~You have just been hit with an e-mail snow ball!~

It’s the start of…..

Snow Ball Fight 2012-13

One rule to this game….

You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!

Now…

Go out there and get as many people as you can,

Before they get you!

I got you first! And you can’t get me back!

Nanee – Nanee – Nanee!
(hehe)

We do not stop playing because we grow old;

We grow old because we stop playing.

Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!

Now

You’ve also been Elfed!

CLICK HERE:

YOU’VE BEEN ELFED

++++++++++++++++

Look out!

IT’S THE FIRST SNOWBALL FIGHT OF THE SEASON!

CONSIDER YOURSELF HIT!!!

snowballsnowball snowballsnowballsnowball snowballsnowballsnowballsnowba snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsno snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnow snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnowb snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnowbal snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnowball snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnowball snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnowbal snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsnowb snowballsnowballsnowballsnowballsno snowballsnowballsnowballsnowball snowballsnowballsnowballsno snowballsnowballsnowball snowballsnowball You are now involved in an e-mail snowball fight. Send this to all your friends and relatives. Have fun with it. Remember, in an online snowball fight no one gets hurt and no one gets cold and soaking wet.   Nail your friends before they nail you.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!