Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Surrealist Phenomenon - SALVADOR DALI
1/13/2013 9:29:59 AM

Oh my.

A host of previously unseen paintings.

My silence will be due to me enjoying these.

What a feast.

Roger

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2013 10:24:09 PM

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

I believe that you have found a toybox where you can play forever. Although we enjoy looking through these masterpieces I would imagine that each time you discover a new one to present that you get more excited then we do.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 5:09:32 PM

You are probably right, Mike; I guess I get more excited than anyone else here with each master work presented on this thread. In this regard, I am like a kid showing a new toy that he is particularly fond of to his friends. But then, this has also happened with all the previous masters showcased in this forum, at least from Hieronymus Bosch on since it was with him and his works that I first got a deeper involvement.

Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2013 1:34:46 AM

Dear friends, I would like to present now three of Dali's latest paintings inspired, like so many of his previous works, in great masterpieces from the past (the top one after Diego Velazquez's most famous 1645 painting Don Sebastian de Morra, see here).

Note: After this, I will only be showing some of the most celebrated Dali's works that for one or other reason we have missed along this thread.

Salvador Dali -
Sebastian de Morra with Catastrophic Signs (stereoscopic work, unfinished)
(oil on canvas,
1982)

Salvador Dali - "Giuliano di Medici" by Michelangelo, Seen from Behind
(oil on canvas, 1982)

Salvador Dali - Head Inspired by Michelangelo
(oil on canvas, 1983)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2013 3:07:57 AM
Hi Miguel,

I was watching a program on TV called the Road Show. It is of all kinds of things that people bring in to get prices of things. I was amazed at what came up when I turned it on. It was a book of Salvador Dali paintings. The lady was at this place, didn't hear the name, but she heard about Salvador being in the area. She took her book and he painted a figure on the front page and signed it. They said with his signature and drawing it was worth $10,00o to $15,000. It was done in ink. I wish I had heard the whole story, but I got a few pieces. I was thinking of I wish Miguel and Roger could see this.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!