Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The best of Landscape Photographer of the Year 2012
10/31/2012 9:58:25 PM
Thank you friends for the good feedback, your collaboration is greatly appreciated.

I too was greatly impressed by the quality and beauty of the photography. As Roger says, what a beautiful country he lives in.

Here is another photo I particularly liked. So poetic!

Hugs,

Miguel

'Fishermen on Loch Ard', Trossachs, Scotland: Paul Bundle won the 'Living the View' adult class for this mesmerising photo taken at dawn in March. (Paul Bundle, Landscape Photographer of the Year')'

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2012 12:46:08 AM
Two more photos here that, to me, are extraordinary

'Colin the Shepherd at Milton Abbot', Devon: Les Bennett was runner-up in the 'Living the View' adult class for this picture of a shepherd he met in west Devon. (Les Bennett, Landscape Photographer of the Year)

'The End of the C2C Cycle', Sunderland, Tyne and Wear: Not only did Emma Hollings capture this clever image of a lighthouse (Highly commended in Youth Classic View category), she did so after completing the 152-mile Coast to Coast cycle route from Whitehaven to Sunderland. (Emma Hollings, Landscape Photographer of the Year)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2012 8:38:20 AM

Wonderful images.

Roger

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2012 2:15:35 PM
WOW!

Usually when we think of different countries, we think of the people who live there, the accents and appearances, I've often wondered if people were just shown photos of landscapes, they wouldn't know if it was Scotland or somewhere on the other side of the world.

I really like the bearded man & his sheep, I wonder if he's ever thought of spinning his hair into yarn along with the wool. I've heard in the olden days of past centuries, when a spouse died, the remaining spouse would have some of the partner's hair braided and made into a bracelet or put into a glass locket necklace.

The lighthouse photo colors are stunning together! I like looking at color combinations, and that combo really POPS!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2012 3:15:27 PM
I love Kathleen's remarks, especially about this beard. She always comes up with the best stuff. Thanks Kathleen for pointing some things out. cool
The sheep are so cool, love their faces

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!