Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: THE FORMULA FOR FAILURE AND SUCCESS by Jim Rohn
1/11/2006 8:00:11 PM
VERY well said Cheri. And I do have more..lol
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
1/11/2006 8:06:21 PM
Hi Tim, I understand. I hope my choice of words didn't convey any negative feelings about the author. Jim Rohn is highly recommended in the motivational industry. As I said, I have not read one of his books but I do a lot of reading online and I see a lot of recycle material. Are you familiar with Ken Blanchard Companies ? Jack
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/12/2006 11:21:54 AM
Hello Tim, What a great excerpt! This process maybe simple but not simplistic, it takes work and commitment to oneself but in the end it is us that most benefits from our own growth. And how true it is to have minor errors in judgement that will make life miserable in the future, it is only through the sharing of information and the subsequent reading of such material that one can change, it is sad when others do not want to see change nor want to make changes in their life. Thanks for sharing, Ally
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/12/2006 12:05:43 PM
Hi Jack. Not to worry. I didn't take anything negative from your post. Ken Blanchard - author of "One minute Manager"? I have read some of his material and likely have some examples of his writings on my workplace computer somewhere. He is more of a corporate management consultant/coach though wouldn't you say? At least that's my recollection. Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
1/12/2006 1:11:31 PM
Hi Tim, Yes, I agree inregards to Ken Blanchard. The company co-authors a lot of quick read books with such authors as John Carlos, Alan Randolph, Don Schula, Sheldon Bowles, Dick Lyles, to name a few that I read. Cheri, I always appreciate your insight. The simplest of words and action have given me some of my greatest returns. An enlightening forum indeed. Thanks to you Tim as well as your contributors. Jack
+0