Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE FORMULA FOR FAILURE AND SUCCESS by Jim Rohn
1/10/2006 12:11:44 PM
This is excellent! WE all need to be working on positive steps daily, in our lives and businesses. I am taking the Right Road free training with Bo Tipton.... learning a lot about how to promote our businesses, wording our ads, how to approach people, working as a TEAM... and I have just begun... The last few months I have learned how to do more than turn on the computer and email buddies and family. Learning about internet and businesses, autoresponders, leads systems and much more... An old dog can learn new tricks, ha, ha!!! We are just slower and want to lay down and roll over lots!!! Linda sweetprofits
+0
1/11/2006 7:08:43 PM
Tim, Thank You for the invitation. An interesting read. I have not read any of his books but this message seems a little simplistic. Jack
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 7:18:01 PM
Hi Jack. Well of course there is more "in-depth" information available if you take the full course or buy the book..lol These are free mailings that I have received over the years that I have found to be worthwhile archiving and reading once in a while. Jim Rohn is a very good motivational speaker and I would recommend that you locate more of his writings. Regards,
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 7:18:25 PM
Hi Jack. Well of course there is more "in-depth" information available if you take the full course or buy the book..lol These are free mailings that I have received over the years that I have found to be worthwhile archiving and reading once in a while. Jim Rohn is a very good motivational speaker and I would recommend that you locate more of his writings, or stay tuned here for more posts ;-) Regards,
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 7:47:31 PM
Jack, The message is simple, it's true. Sometimes the most profound things are simple. If you look at it as a 'how-to', you won't be satisfied. But Mr. Rohn is best known for his philosophy, and as philosophy, it's spot-on. You of all people would know the power of compounding. Albert Einstein said that the most powerful force in the universe is compound interest, without which much of our financial structure would disappear. The same is true in any discipline: a few repeated errors compound to failure, a few repeated good habits compound to success, whether we're talking business, health, relationships, anything. What this article didn't address is which bad habits to avoid and which good ones to pursue. That of course would depend a lot on your industry, although there are a few that are common to all industries. I'd be willing to bet that Tim has other articles which touch on some of them. I'll bet that you could expound on those to avoid and those to pursue when it comes to investing. There is where your opportunity knocks... Cheri
+0