Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How many Hours do you Work at your Business aday?
10/27/2012 5:42:20 PM
Hello Lee,
Thank you for sharing yes Coffee is a huge industry in todays society. I myself have never drank coffee I am a Hot Chocolate girl lol

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
10/31/2012 2:38:18 AM
Hi Kathy, I spend less than an hour a day as I don't have much time....You can view my best recommendations in my signature...Take care and Thanks for the opportunity to post in this forum......Curt
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2012 2:52:10 AM
Hello Curtis,
Thank you for sharing I will surely check yours out
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2012 9:22:05 AM
Hi Kathy!

First thing I want to say this seems to be your best thread in this forum. Great question, and thank you for asking.

It is after midnight and I am still at it, but it is not for the money. They say that if you enjoy your work you will never have to work a day in your life. Or something like that. I will tell you this and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I get paid to help other people. Or let me say that seeing other people achieve success is my pay.

I know that we are on the same page with this as I have watched you over many years. You have helped so many people with what they were doing in their business.

Keep on girl, your are indeed an Angel in Adlandpro.

Your friend,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
12/6/2012 3:09:02 AM
about three to five hours a day.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!