Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: I need some assistance please
10/27/2012 12:58:11 AM
Great idea Kathy, continue. Here is the link Cyber-Bullying: Diane Bjorling Nellie
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2012 12:59:23 AM
Nellie
Does that mean people can post again in your forum?
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2012 1:00:27 AM
Your question about cyberbullying and wanting to understand the reasoning is as complex as understanding why people abuse within domestic abuse. The answers are never easy nor are they simple.

I would say that in part it is because we are on the net and we need to learn how to create that cyber bubble.

I love that term by the way and I learned about it while reading a blog post.

In effect it has to do with online courtesy and understanding that just like in real life, we need our personal space.

Here is a video that points out to how people react when their personal space or bubble is invaded

For some reason many people disregard online etiquette when it comes to our personal space and the biggest reason it is required to keep our online presence "safe" as well as civil. far too often what happens is that online exchanges can turn into tirades, bullying and even worse.

Here is a good rule of thumb to use:

"Even though I have an online profile, it does not mean that you know a person/me well enough to have free reign over how you treat me. We all have a line... don't cross it!

"Treat someone how you want to be treated."
+0
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/27/2012 1:00:46 AM
No Kathy. I have stopped it so take over good friend. Nellie
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2012 1:03:30 AM
Are you A Cyber Bully? or have you ever been one? Fess up
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!