Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 5:08:44 AM
Hello John, My 3 nominations are:- LaNell Kathy Martin Beverly Armstrong Regards, Esther.
+0
1/10/2006 5:31:50 AM
Hi John As I am in and out with hospitals and doctors I have not been so active last month, also because of my computers is down and I must visit a friend to communicate.. This is hard, as there are so many GOOD people to vote fore here, and I must therefor look deep in to everyone who are listed. As myself, there are many here who helps others and like to do Adland the best place to be / better, so therefor I will go for: 1: Beverly Armstrong - You have offered Your Advisor-job to continue work for the members/Your friends and speak free/open, You are a great friend - a Lady that I honor very much and hope will continue with Adland and Your good work in the future. 2: Bogdan Fiedur - who has given us this community and does everything to make it a better place to be. Next is diff, but I must again think of a person who does a lot for everyone, and have given us all a lot of help and info: 3: John Sanches - the person who takes care of POTW and does a lot to make this community better - and I hope he will continue that work.
+0
1/10/2006 5:34:33 AM
John, Here ya go. I agree it is hard to decide for all of the great folks: Kathy Martin John Sanchez LaNell Blessings, Dr. John
+0
1/10/2006 6:13:14 AM
Jeffrey my Aussie Friend! :-) How have you been mate? Have you moved to the States yet? Let me know when your here. Thank you Buddy for taking the time to nominate and for your kind words. Looking forward to meeting up with you in California. See Ya! John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/10/2006 6:22:18 AM
LOL :-) Sylvia, you crack me up! But I know what you mean, it isn't easy choosing just three from a group of such awesome people. It's even going to be tougher to vote for just one. Thank you for your participation and sorry about the stress. LOL :-) John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!