Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Prayer for a Pastor in Syria
10/21/2012 6:44:23 AM
Please pray for my friend, Saied Ziadah, a Syrian national and Baptist pastor in Syria.

Things are very bad in Syria, at the moment. He and his family are struggling, but are determined to stay and preach the gospel. They have three sons. The eldest just made it into Russia to go to university.

What is being reported in the western media is not true. It is not about rebels who want democracy trying to topple a tyrant. It is about radical extremists trying to depose the present tyrant in order to bring in their own even more extreme brand of tyranny.

Please pray for this pastor and his family, and pray for peace in Syria.

God bless,

Dave
+0
RE: Prayer for a Pastor in Syria
10/21/2012 12:20:43 PM
Hi Dave, great to see you back here at adland. I hope it's ok if I also post a prayer request for my dear friend Gaby Brothers who's oldest daughter is facing a life threatening situation. After two surgeries she has been air lifted to a military hospital, not sure where but her daughter lives in Texas. Thanks and have a blessed day.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2012 4:46:42 PM

10_1_136.gifHi Dave. Of course you have my prayers. It is never easy for those that preach the word of GOD. If you recall, as the Towers were falling on 9-1-1 as everyone was rushing down the steps to safety their was one lone priest that was running up the steps to safe the souls of the dying. Their fate has been predestined and they accept their fate without question. I will also keep Gabby's daughter in my prayers as well.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2012 5:10:06 AM
Will also be praying for Gaby's daughter. Seeing one's own child suffer is very difficult.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2012 10:10:14 PM
Things are really getting tough in Syria. Please keep praying for this country, and especially Saied and the Christians, who are being grabbed and beheaded by the rebels in some places, now.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!