Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Lulu our puppy has arrived
9/7/2012 10:32:40 PM

Roger that is just the cutest thing and she looks so tiny! Looks as though Lulu has already stolen some hearts too. :)

I'll be watching for more photos. :)

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2012 10:46:38 PM
Cute-Cute-Cutey-Cute-Cute!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2012 10:50:49 PM
Hi Roger,

Oh dear, I would just love to hold her, I bet you all are having a great time with this little darling. Spoiling them is half the fun, and then you fuss because they are so rotten,

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/7/2012 11:22:56 PM
Hi Roger, Very cute! You cannot do better than that adorable dog. They will love Lulu. Nellie
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2012 4:45:34 PM

Hi Roger,

Lulu is adorable, and so is your granddaughter! I love dogs, my parents had 2 at different times, a beagle and a poodle, and my sister & brother also each had a dog at their homes, my brother's dog lived to age 13. My aunt inherited her neighbor's dog, and he lived to age 18. Then I had one for several years before Jayson was born and kept it until Jayson was over 2 years old and we realized he had allergies.

I'd like to get a dog again but my son is very allergic to being in the same house with a dog, we had one when he was a baby and it took us awhile to figure out that he was having allergies to it, and then got worse when he'd be around other peoples' dogs that spent more time outside and had more pollen accumulated in their fur, that pinpointed the problem (dog dander & pollen) and we still have issues if anyone just visits who's clothing has been around dogs.

Good luck & have fun with Lulu, pets are a very important part of the family! We've had 2 indoor cats for nearly 10 years and each pet has it's own individual personality, just like people :) Animals want to be acknowledged, one of our cats will flop on the floor and roll over to get her tummy rubbed whenever someone walks past her, and cats also become accustomed to seeing the same people, when our sons' friends visit regularly, the cats think those boys are part of the family.

Anyone who also knows dogs...they want people to say "HI" to them and acknowledge them as individuals, if you walk past a dog and say "Hi Doggy!" The dog knows you're talking to him/her and not to the owner!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!