Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Recommended Reading, or should that be Required Reading ;-)
1/8/2006 12:41:15 AM
Hello to all my friends and forum readers (future friends) The following are just a few of my favorite books that EVERY Marketer should read at least once! Please feel free to comment or add to this thread your suggested and favorite books. 1. The Travellers Gift - Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success - by Andy Andrews I have those seven decisions posted in the bathroom so it's the first thing I see every day (and the last), near my computer, and on the fridge. Sorry folks..I'm not going to post the 7 decisions here in the forum. You're going to have to ask me REALLY nice privately, or get the book to find them out. A very moving book! 2. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind - By Dr. Joseph Murphy It's amazing how powerful our subconscious can be (for both the positive AND the negative) The concepts tie in very nicely with #4, Law of Attraction. Our thoughts determine our reality. 3. Think And Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill I have the version that includes the "action pack" personal course for lifelong success. A classic that should be required reading in high school. The personal course brings the concepts into a much closer perspective. 4. Law Of Attraction - by Michael Losier Don't kid yourself. People can feel your vibration even over the phone. Your vibration is being read now, and now, and now......make it a positive one and you WILL get positive results. To Your Success!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Recommended Reading, or should that be Required Reading ;-)
1/8/2006 1:04:40 AM
I have read Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill Don't know about the others. Linda sweetprofits
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/8/2006 1:07:14 AM
Tim, Thanks for the recommendations. I posted 10 of my favorites back in September, which you can still see here. Since then, I've really enjoyed several more, which I'll post soon in my own forum. I'd have to say my top favorite right now is "Ask and It Is Given". But I'm about to read "The Sedona Method", so we'll see! Cheri
+0
1/8/2006 1:21:57 AM
Tim, Hello Again I have read the book Think and Grow Rich, Years ago. A few years ago I was talking to one of my Grandsons ( the one that is in the picture ) about prencables of life. He is a thinker. I gave him a copy of it. ( He read it ). So much for my bregging about my smart Grandson. Tim, What pub co put out The Law Of Attraction? Your Friend Elbert L ( gouardhead ) . .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
1/8/2006 4:47:31 AM
Hi Tim I have read think and groe rich and skim thru " the power of your subconsciuos mind long ago. Yep, these two are very powerful books. Think and grow rich can be put to practice and "you can achieve what your mind can conceive" Books by Zig Ziglar, Earl Nightingale, Anthony Robbins are inspirational and motivational and c can change your life. My life took a 360 degree turn for the better career wise, 33 years ago after I read Napoleon Hill's book 'The Laws of Success:" and put into practise the things I leraned. I would recommend tha just like daily vitamins for the body system, all of us , must read inspirational books, autobiographies, to enhance our brain powwer and soul. And of course for those who are Christians, do not forget the teachings of the Greatest teachers of all times ( Jesus Christ) and his biography as found in the Bible and the letters of His apostles. There is definetly geat wealth in all these books Edwin tan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!