Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
4/4/2019 8:02:36 PM

WOW!! Mind Boggling!!!!
I hope everyone will take time to watch this video. Looks like the chickens may finally be coming home to roost.
Also hit the subscribe button for future videos from this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8wxZLp_c0&feature=share
+1
4/4/2019 8:14:49 PM

+1
4/5/2019 1:08:03 PM
Mary,

That "fraud" in the WH is the fault of The Electoral College. They decided they did not want a female president. They voted against the "popular vote" ....

The state of Ohio has joined other states in the campaign to get rid of "the Electoral College"

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/01/ohioans-could-vote-national-popular-vote-measure/3333982002/

"COLUMBUS – Ohio could be the next state to jump on the popular vote bandwagon and abandon the country's method of choosing a president by counting states' electoral votes.

The "Presidential Election Popular Vote" amendment received initial approval from Attorney General Dave Yost on Monday.

The measure would require state lawmakers to join a number of states that pledge their Electoral College votes to the winner of the national popular vote. If enacted, it's possible Ohio's electoral votes would be cast for a candidate that didn't win the most votes in Ohio.

Fourteen states have signed on to the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, comprising 184 electoral votes. The presidential candidate that receives at least 270 Electoral College votes wins, so the agreement takes effect when states with 86 more votes sign on."

Quote:

Kathleen, I honestly have no idea why some people choose to believe anything or anyone, especially complete strangers. I know it's frustrating at times and you know as well as I do that people don't always base their decisions on facts because if they did we would not have the fraud we have sitting in the WH. I puzzles me that people won't even take the time to see what is staring them right in the face when the facts are a matter of record. Maybe it all boils down to priorities, I don't know and I really don't know if there is an answer.

Quote:

Who do you CHOOSE to believe and WHY?

Hi Mary Evelyn,

I've been contacted by people who CHOOSE to believe some "internet complete strangers" over OTHER "internet complete strangers" when it comes to businesses.

Who do people CHOOSE to believe, and WHY?

When it comes to EVERY PERSON being an "internet complete stranger" to us, what makes some people believe a few strangers above & beyond one or a few other strangers?

Especially in matters of business, when some just present OPINIONS and others present FACTS, what makes some people CHOOSE to believe the typing of some "internet complete strangers" over other "internet complete strangers"?

Then when confronted with the FACT that we are ALL "internet complete strangers", some people get completely befuddled by that statement.

Are people awake & alive online, or NOT?

Can people READ and form their own opinions, or is the majority of online users a massive herd of non-thinking sheeple that's easily swayed by the largest majority of typists, no matter if ALL typists are "internet complete strangers" to ALL readers?

+1
4/6/2019 4:58:41 PM
Jan the post you're replying to was a post from a long time ago and in case you did not know, Kathleen died sometime in 2017. It is very tragic because by the time her body was found, it had decomposed so much they had to use dental records to identify her.

Now to get back to the "fraud" in the WH you should know as well as I do I was referring to Obama. What do we really know about him since he's had his records sealed?

Trump was duly elected per our
Constitution of United States of America. I for one do not want California or New York making laws I have to abide by, where the popular vote came from. In case you don't know, again look it up, people are fleeing these two states by the droves.

I grew up in a family of die hard Democrats and I've never been a Republican. I changed to a registered Independent when Obama came on the scene. My instincts sent up many red flags. I could not get over how many people voted for basically a "pig in a poke". If you don't know what that refers to look it up. It is a very old saying. They voted for him mainly for two reasons, he was a Democrat and he was black and that is a fact.

As for Hillary Clinton her reputation goes back all the way to the Watergate scandal. Why was she fired from the Watergate investigation? She was fired for “unethical, dishonest” conduct.

Not only Hillary and Obama but many more are guilty of treason and espionage. Again do your research and you'll see videos of Clapper and other Obama cohorts saying on live TV that Obama was the one who instigated the coup against a duly elected and then sitting POTUS. Did you watch Andrew McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes? He named names of those who were in a secret meeting in the WH to try and figure out a way to get rid of Trump. Not only were there Democrats involved but also some Republicans including Paul Ryan.

Hold on when Inspector General Horowitz's report comes out and if you go to C-Vine International you can stay up to date on the Military Tribunals that are taking place. What has been revealed so far is mind boggling.

Does it not make you wonder why thousands and thousands of people turn out for Trump's rallies? I have a relative in Indiana that stood in line for over two hours and still could not get in.

I'll be posting some more videos in this thread for anyone that is interested.

On side note, look up Mark Taylor and listen to his prophesies. He said 2011 that DJT would become president and be sure to listen and hear his prophesies on Obama and Hillary.

+0
4/6/2019 5:06:12 PM

If you want to keep up with the Miliary Tribunals check out C-Vine International where they are posting the transcripts.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!