Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
12/19/2013 3:28:49 PM
The sheer NUMBER of people coming out in support of Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson in 24 hours is.... Astonishing.

Click HERE to see the Facebook page, petitions, etc.

+0
12/19/2013 3:32:10 PM
Not that we don't know it, but it's still noteworthy when they admit it . . . on video, no less.

It's not huge admission but it is a welcome dose of honesty from some major journalists that they and many of their colleagues lean to the left and that this bias colors their coverage.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2013 3:36:31 PM
Quote:
The sheer NUMBER of people coming out in support of Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson in 24 hours is.... Astonishing.

Click HERE to see the Facebook page, petitions, etc.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/20/2013 10:50:25 AM
From "beforeitsnews.com" (see link ...below the story)

Eyewitness To Hitler Warns Americans: “Keep Your Guns. Keep Your Guns And Buy More Guns” (Video)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

When Katie Worthman was a little girl in Austria, she witnessed firsthand Adolph Hitler’s rise to power and the Soviet communist occupation that followed. She also witnessed, for decades, the distortions of the media when it came to the reporting of the events.

From her eyewitness perspective, Worthman said that the whole thing didn’t happen overnight, in a brutal attack, like the media portrays it, but rather, it evolved into a dictatorship gradually, over a period of a few years. Hitler didn’t come across as someone evil, to be feared, initially. ”In the beginning, Hitler didn’t look like, or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.”

Here are some things that occurred in Austria, according to Worthman, that just might look familiar to Americans:

• Hitler was elected with 98% of the vote.
  • Hitler destroyed the existing medical system when he brought a national healthcare plan into being.
  • First, people were forced to register their guns to cut down on crime.
  • Then they were forced to turn them in or risk capital punishment for keeping them.

Worthman’s eyewitness account is eerily reminiscent of what we can see going on in the United States today.

“In 1938, the media reported that Hitler rode into Austria with tanks and guns and took us over. Not true at all,” she says. “The Austrian people elected Hitler by 98% of the vote by means of the ballot box.

Now you might ask how could a Christian nation… elect a monster like Hitler. The truth is at the beginning Hitler didn’t look like or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.

“We also had gun registration. All the Austrian people… had guns. But the government said, ‘the guns are very dangerous. Children are playing with guns. Hunting accidents happen and we really have to have total controlled safety. And we had criminals again. And the only way that we can trace the criminal was by the serial number of the gun.’

“So we dutifully went to the police station and we registered our guns. Not long after they said, ‘No, it didn’t help. The only way that we won’t have accidents and crimes [is] you bring the guns to the police station and then we don’t have any crimes anymore and any accidents. And if you don’t do that: capital punishment.’

“So that’s what we did. So dictatorship didn’t happen overnight. It took five years. Gradually, little by little to escalate up to a dictatorship.

“When the people fear the government, that’s tyranny. But when the government fears the people… that’s liberty. Keep your guns. Keep your guns and buy more guns.”

Now 84, Katie Worthman is warning America, her adopted country, in the hopes that history does not repeat itself. Watch her powerful presentation below. If you don’t want to go buy more ammo after that, then you aren’t paying attention.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/12/eyewitness-to-hitler-warns-americans-keep-your-guns-keep-your-guns-and-buy-more-guns-2851104.html?utm_campaign=&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FcOtx&utm_source=direct-b4in.info

Eyewitness To Hitler Warns Americans Keep Your Guns And Buy More Guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-yAv4gbqs#t=23

I know it is 46 minutes long but everyone of us should listen to this video at least once. Well, listen to it and let me know if you agree.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/20/2013 11:24:27 AM

Hello Evelyn

You know what this is all about, don't you? This interview was rigged (my opinion, prove me wrong) to scare people into letting the government (NSA) snoop through everyone's emails and other communications. We need to watch for these ploys because next thing it will be them wanting to take over the Internet and doing things that will make it difficult for us to use the internet so freely and a multitude of other things they might think up to take away other freedoms and rights. Just a thought.

I am not saying that terrorism is not a real threat but if they want to do something about it they should start by getting rid of those terrorist appointees they have place in the WH. They can also start by getting rid of political correctness which stops people in government being able to speak as freely as they otherwise might.

Helen

Quote:
Candy Crowley and Diane Feinstein are definitely not two of my favorite people but I found this conversation very interesting.

December 2, 2013

After a year characterized by a shutdown, sequestration and an overall refusal to cooperate, Democrats and Republicans have finally found something they can agree on: Americans are not safer than they were two years ago.

When asked whether she felt Americans are safer now, Dianne Feinstein (Democrat, California), Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said:

“I think terror is up worldwide. The statistics indicate that — the fatalities are way up. The numbers are way up. There are new bombs, very big bombs, trucks being reinforced for those bombs. There are bombs that go through magnatometers. The bomb maker is still alive. There are more groups than ever, and there’s huge malevolence out there.”

Mike Rogers (Republican, Michigan), Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, had a similar response:

“Oh, I absolutely agree that we’re not safer today for the same very reasons,” he told Crowley. “So the pressure on our intelligence services to get it right to prevent an attack are enormous. And it’s getting more difficult because we see the al Qaeda as we knew it before is metastasizing to something different, more affiliates than we’ve ever had before, meaning more groups that operated independently of al Qaeda have now joined al Qaeda around the world — all of them have at least some aspiration to commit an act of violence in the United States or against western targets all around the world.

Both leaders blamed it on an increase in the number of al Qaeda-affilitated extremist groups across the world, no longer just in an isolated region. The growth of technology has enabled these groups to better coordinate their strategies as well as ramp up their recruiting efforts and convert people they previously wouldn’t have been able to reach.

Rogers brought up the valid point that while we are busy fighting among ourselves about the scope of U.S. intelligence operations, al Qaeda operatives are getting away with attacks that we previously would have caught. When it comes to national security and, particularly, domestic spying, there is a fine line between too much and too little. Hitting that line could save lives, but Americans first must decide how much we’re willing to sacrifice in order to do so.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!