Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Gail Chamberlain, Winner of the 333RD POTW
7/13/2012 4:39:28 PM
THE 333RD

Gail Chamberlain's Bio:

Hello. My husband and I live in the coastal mountain range of Oregon about 35 miles southwest of Portland. We have an old farm house on about 2 acres which we call our nature preserve.

Our lives are shared with our dog and 9 assorted cats as well as the wildlife. I enjoy walking in the woods and being out in nature, camping, gardening, reading and painting. I have a local pet sitting business and am very interested in natural healing and energy medicine.

I look forward to being part of our exciting new times of peace, abundance and harmony between all life.

Thank you,
Gail

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Gail Chamberlain, Winner of the 333RD POTW
7/13/2012 5:18:18 PM
GAIL CHAMBERLAIN
POTW

How cool is having that number 333 for person of the week. You surely deserve the honor. I cherish you as my close friend.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2012 7:56:59 PM
Hello Gail

mixed Flowers, mixed Bouquets, mixed flower arrangement

Quote:
THE 333RD

Gail Chamberlain's Bio:

Hello. My husband and I live in the coastal mountain range of Oregon about 35 miles southwest of Portland. We have an old farm house on about 2 acres which we call our nature preserve.

Our lives are shared with our dog and 9 assorted cats as well as the wildlife. I enjoy walking in the woods and being out in nature, camping, gardening, reading and painting. I have a local pet sitting business and am very interested in natural healing and energy medicine.

I look forward to being part of our exciting new times of peace, abundance and harmony between all life.

Thank you,
Gail

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2012 8:17:59 PM
Hi Gail,

Just stopped by to say...

Enjoy Your Week In The Spotlight My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Gail Chamberlain

663 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2012 9:34:34 PM
Myrna, Helen and Phil,

What an honor it is to be the 333nd POTW.

Thank You!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!