Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Rajaram S.K., Winner of the 332ND POTW
7/6/2012 4:46:14 PM

THE 332ND

Rajaram S.K.

Rajaram S.K. Bio:

Name: S.K. Rajaram
Educational Qualifications: • Mcom – Bangalore University • Certificate in Education – EDUCATION TEST I of Indian Navy in 1968 • Certificate in Communications – LEADING TELEGRAPHIST issued by Indian Naval Signal School, Cochin in 1974 • Familiar in working with WINDOWS 2000,XP. Experience: • 9 ½ yrs – INDIAN NAVY Communication Branch –Wireless Telegraphy Operator – • Served on board Warships and Naval Communication Centres • 9 yrs– CABLE & WIRELESS LTD and BAHRAIN TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY, BAHRAIN, ARABIAN GULF. – Wireless Telegraphy Operator – Communicating with all Merchant Ships entering Arabian Gulf on Radio Telegraphy and Telephony, Telex, International Maritime Satellite Communication and American Computer IT 3000 • 11 yrs – MN Marine Communication College, Bangalore Principal/Manager Administration – In charge of office staff personnel, maintenance of Accounts and training Marine Radio officers course..... Students taking up COP (Certificate of Proficiency) Exams conducted by Ministry of Communications, New Delhi..... *

During this period of my life as tutor, I taught/trained many students about International Maritime Radio Regulations and Traffic procedures as laid down by International Geneva Convention, Telecommunication Union, Log keeping on board Merchant ships etc., transferring my knowledge of Telecommunication....including Satellite Communication, which has become most modern/fast/speedy with the intervention of Computers, Internet Telephony/SMS etc., I am with you all since December 19, 2005, enjoying, learning more daily on web/internet sites with the help of you all, enlightening my knowledge about the world, Universe, Global society, problems being faced by many in different countries, spiritual minds of our friends everywhere and their firm beliefs in spiritualy/God/Lord....Space worlds, Galaxies etc.,....

Most of all, I WISH TO SPREAD THE WORDS OF LOVE AND PEACE, AS TAUGHT BY OUR ANCESTORS, MAHA PURUSHAS/INCARNATIONS OF THE LORD, PAST AND PRESENTLY LIVING, INVOKING EVERYONE TO THINK ABOUT GOD, ALL THE TIME, WITH NO GAP AT ALL - TO SEEK HIS BLESSINGS FOR LOVE AND PEACE EVERYWHERE!!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH HEALTH, WEALTH, LOVE AND PEACE IN YOUR FAMILY!!!

Yours Lovingly Rajaram S.K.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Rajaram S.K., Winner of the 332ND POTW
7/6/2012 4:47:37 PM

Congratulations Rajaram,

Well done in a close race. I hope you emjoy your time as the 332ND Person of the Week. It is a well deserved win.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/6/2012 5:34:12 PM
Congratulations. You're communicating quite well :)
Arthur
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/6/2012 6:47:22 PM

Hello Rajaram

Is Rajaram your first name?

Congratulations on 332 POTW ! !

And thank you for the words of blessings.

Helen

Quote:

THE 332ND

Rajaram S.K.

Rajaram S.K. Bio:

Name: S.K. Rajaram
Educational Qualifications: • Mcom – Bangalore University • Certificate in Education – EDUCATION TEST I of Indian Navy in 1968 • Certificate in Communications – LEADING TELEGRAPHIST issued by Indian Naval Signal School, Cochin in 1974 • Familiar in working with WINDOWS 2000,XP. Experience: • 9 ½ yrs – INDIAN NAVY Communication Branch –Wireless Telegraphy Operator – • Served on board Warships and Naval Communication Centres • 9 yrs– CABLE & WIRELESS LTD and BAHRAIN TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY, BAHRAIN, ARABIAN GULF. – Wireless Telegraphy Operator – Communicating with all Merchant Ships entering Arabian Gulf on Radio Telegraphy and Telephony, Telex, International Maritime Satellite Communication and American Computer IT 3000 • 11 yrs – MN Marine Communication College, Bangalore Principal/Manager Administration – In charge of office staff personnel, maintenance of Accounts and training Marine Radio officers course..... Students taking up COP (Certificate of Proficiency) Exams conducted by Ministry of Communications, New Delhi..... *

During this period of my life as tutor, I taught/trained many students about International Maritime Radio Regulations and Traffic procedures as laid down by International Geneva Convention, Telecommunication Union, Log keeping on board Merchant ships etc., transferring my knowledge of Telecommunication....including Satellite Communication, which has become most modern/fast/speedy with the intervention of Computers, Internet Telephony/SMS etc., I am with you all since December 19, 2005, enjoying, learning more daily on web/internet sites with the help of you all, enlightening my knowledge about the world, Universe, Global society, problems being faced by many in different countries, spiritual minds of our friends everywhere and their firm beliefs in spiritualy/God/Lord....Space worlds, Galaxies etc.,....

Most of all, I WISH TO SPREAD THE WORDS OF LOVE AND PEACE, AS TAUGHT BY OUR ANCESTORS, MAHA PURUSHAS/INCARNATIONS OF THE LORD, PAST AND PRESENTLY LIVING, INVOKING EVERYONE TO THINK ABOUT GOD, ALL THE TIME, WITH NO GAP AT ALL - TO SEEK HIS BLESSINGS FOR LOVE AND PEACE EVERYWHERE!!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH HEALTH, WEALTH, LOVE AND PEACE IN YOUR FAMILY!!!

Yours Lovingly Rajaram S.K.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/6/2012 6:52:16 PM

Hello Arthur

Many of the people from India and Fiji have very good
English language skills due in part at least because of
the British influence there. You see that in other
countries where the British or the Americans were like
in the Phillipines and others.

Just thought you would be interested in knowing :))

Helen

Quote:
Congratulations. You're communicating quite well :)
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!