Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Join The Tabzi Team in AdLandPro!
5/20/2012 11:32:59 PM
Hi Friends,Tabzi

Are you in Tabzi? It is Darren Merrett's new Traffic Exchange. Darren is the owner and creator of TRAFFICadbar one of my favorite traffic generating exchanges. Tabzi promises to be even better.

If you are not a member yet click here to join.

If you are a member and would like to exponentially increase the number of sign-ups in your downline, join this team and share your promotional ideas.

I have a lot of ideas that I would like to share with you but will give you a chance to post your ideas with your affiliate links first.

Elaine

Tabzi

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Join The Tabzi Team in AdLandPro!
5/21/2012 1:45:33 AM
OK! I can't wait! I have to share with you my first promotion of Tabzi!

ttt

I just sent the following message to 1139 of my friends in TopTierTraffic.

You Have An Email From Your Upline!

Hi TTT Friends,

Stop! Don't read this message here. Scroll to the bottom and click for credits. That will take you to a brand new forum in entitled "Join The Tabzi Team in AdLandPro," where the important links and graphics are live and clickable.

Be the first of your friends to join the Team. We will work together sharing ideas of how to best promote Tabzi and exponentially drive traffic to all of the programs that you are currently excited about

Are you in Tabzi? It is Darren Merrett's new Traffic Exchange. Darren is the owner and creator of TRAFFICadbar one of my favorite traffic generating exchanges. Tabzi promises to be even better.

Tabzi is a social network, money generator and traffic exchange all rolled into one! 10 great ways to earn money and you can even earn money without referring! They have member prizes, a lotto and they give out cash rewards every day! Don't miss another second, check it out right now and click below to find more.

Have a great week,

Elaine
****************************************************************************************************
If you like the idea of sharing your promotional ideas including your graphics and text links please join this team. Click the join forum tab and you will be on the team. Click on New Reply on any message or New Topic in the forum index to post your message and receive exponential traffic to you promotions.

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2012 7:28:24 AM
Hi Elaine!

Thanks for creating this forum. I just joined and hope that a lot of other members join as well. I look forward to sharing ideas on how to best promote Tabzi. What an awsome program it is. I am currently in 20th position. I just tweeted this message:

You've just earned 20,000 points! Join The Tabzi Team in AdLandPro: Just tweeted

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
5/24/2012 8:29:09 AM
Join got plenty of ideas and graphics
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2012 6:19:15 PM
Quote:
Join got plenty of ideas and graphics

Thanks for your response. Please do share your ideas and graphics.

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!