Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Join The Click Voyager Team In AdLandPro
8/29/2012 11:59:33 PM
Just Tweeted:Elaine's Twitter Profile

Prize Claimed! You won 100 Credits!: Join and earn a matching bones in the Labor Day Race to the Top Monday
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Join The Click Voyager Team In AdLandPro
8/30/2012 1:37:02 AM
Grab Your Laptop & Get in the Race! Hi Click Voyager Team!

Grab your laptop and get in the race...the race to the top of the Click Voyager Top Clickers List that is. I have been known to use my smart phone as a back up in this race.

On Monday in honor of the US and Canadian Labor Day holiday celebration we are going to give matching bonuses to our team members that get on the top 200 clickers list in Click Voyager!

Don't wait until Monday! Start now and practice so that you are competitive. Please allow me to give you some strategical pointers. Find out when the clock strikes midnight on Sunday and be clicking at that time. Have a top clicker tab open while you are surfing and occasionally refresh it to see where you are in the race. It is a 24 hour race so pace yourself. It is not a sprint. In fact you will get a note saying you are surfing too fast if you click too soon. You have to wait for a timer. It gives you time to see what people are offering on their sites.

Think you can keep up? The top five are listed in the Live Standing Splash Page.

Think You Can You Keep Up?
CV Click Contest - LIVE Standings:
Pos. Username Clicks Today
1dmarshall266
2Shainyboy240
3maxtax224
4bluelady9218
5lee63204

Time Remaining: 21 Hours, 49 Minutes

Are YOU up for the challenge?

Click Here

Another tip: This splash page will tell you how much time is left in the race. That will also tell you how close you are to midnight server time. That would be 4:00 PM Pacific the day before. So it is still Sunday when we start the race.

By the way. Sunday is an excellent day to race! Read about it in the Member News:

"The Sunday Silver Service.

What's that, you ask? Simple - every free member who surfs 250 or more sites today will receive a 7 day upgrade to Silver level membership! The Silver Click Voyager account will give you 5 credits per site surfed (instead of the usual 2) and your sites will receive double traffic so grab yourself a terrific freebie while you can :)

The promotion will run until midnight tonight (server time as shown at the top right of the members area) and winners will be announced here on Monday so get clicking, guys and gals!"

From the Member News:
"All members get a 50% bonus to their surf ratio plus we've got three 7-day Platinum upgrades up for grabs!

If you're unfamiliar with the Platinum account, it offers a HUGE surf ratio of 20 credits per click (equivalent to a 1:2 ratio). To be in with a chance of winning one, just surf 200 sites today. We'll pick three lucky surfers from all the members that surf 200 or more sites and announce the winners here on Tuesday."

Click Voyager

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!