Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Urgent Official Document Post for All Wosat Members
1/5/2006 2:42:06 AM
ACCORDING TO THE LAWS WE MUST MAINTAIN THE ORIGINAL SIGNED SIGNATURE ON FILE If a facsimile would do I can arrange a Fax number but will have to turn it on before sending as I have only one line. I am open to a way to do it the most secure way possible. Perhaps secure like Fed Ex or DHL/Airbourne Or Priority Mail. Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
1/5/2006 2:49:59 AM
I Will Place the Fax On for Faxing from 8:am EST to 2:00 PM EST Today The Number Will Be 1-910-221-9082 I Hope this will Help as I agree we do want to keep as safe as possible. Now I Must get some rest It has been a long Day here. Most of All It Has Been A Great Day Though to Have been With Each of You and to Have shared together, I am Blessed. Dedicated Always Warmest Regards In His Service I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Lola Vanslette

87 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2006 2:53:53 AM
Dr King, I personally believe that the mail part was fine, it was just sending it online was questionable. Faxing should be fine. Your friend, Lola Vanslette
+0
1/5/2006 3:02:02 AM
Forgive me Michael I don't believe I saw you on a team are you new to the team.If So I will need to update the roster. If not forgive me this flu is a killer and the old head is still cloudy. Warmest Regards
+0
1/5/2006 3:56:41 AM
Is our WOSAT id our adland id? Also.. it is impossible for me and Sarka to mail a hard copy from Europe to the US by Jan 9th...can we just mail it and also send the emails? Blanka
+0