Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Choose what kind of a picture you would like to see your self in karen
2/27/2012 10:44:05 PM
Karen, my hair is a bit shorter than on this beautiful pics which you have done (first time ever) and actually I wished to color it like on this pics, but I need 2 months to convince myself to go to hairdresser and to spend there 3 hours or more. My donuts cheek from that pics have vanished (they were fatter than on this pics last October). I was like a full moon. At the midst of April, I'd start promoting my method of redesigning body shapes and rejuvenation, and then YOU'D BE NICELY SURPRISED HOW YOUR PICS ALMOST MATCH TO HOW I REALLY LOOK, just 10 years (or more) younger. I am first granny-chicken ever :))).

Thanks friend, I like the picture very much. Miguel, glad you liked it too.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2012 4:42:25 AM

Miguel es muy apuesto!

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/28/2012 2:52:00 PM
Interesting being in martial arts and stephan is a master in martial arts I know a little about baddhsit.althought we are not. have fun karen
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2012 5:56:08 PM

Muchos gracias, Miguel :)

I know a few sentences of Spanish, I took one year of Spanish in 7th grade, and my son had one year in high school and I learned more from helping him with his homework, and I know a little Portuguese from some relatives who have ties to Portugal. (Eu te amo! In Spanish is "Te Amo!")

Also I had one year of French in high school, I should try to make a fluent study of both languages.

My nephew is half Portuguese, my brother's first wife was from Portugual. Then my nephew grew up and married a woman from Turkey and they speak Turkish at home all the time with their sons. My nephew's wife once asked me about learning better English...and I said..."You're married to an American man who speaks perfect English, and pillow-talk is the best way...it's best to learn from your love while relaxing..." LOL! She was surprised that I said that! He learned perfectly fluent Turkish from her, and probably also from being stationed at the Turkish Air Force base for a long time before he met her.

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/2/2012 10:38:33 PM
BRANKA GO BACK TO 61 YOU HAVE MORE PICTURE THERE KAREN
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!