Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: It's The New Year! How Many Different Ways Can We Express This? Let's See...
12/31/2011 9:58:57 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's The New Year! How Many Different Ways Can We Express This? Let's See...
12/31/2011 5:41:45 PM
Hello Cheryl,

Thanks for asking.

We spend today night with extended group of friends who we meet throughout the year.
We have booked small restaurant where our (polish) traditional food will be served and mostly polish music played (old and new).

I'm looking towards 2012 as a great year for myself and for all the people living on this planet. I'm expecting great consciousness shift to continue which will take humanity the new levels.

With best New Year wishes to all readers of this thread.

Winter through the window.jpg
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2011 5:57:36 PM
Dear Cheryl and friends,

I am afraid in the last few years our New Year celebration has become a nightmare in my city, with the noise of firecrackers scaring my puppies to death: particularly Dune, the little female, cannot stop shivering and hardly breathes
the whole night, her eyes popping from their orbits with her tongue almost completely out as well. This occurs both in Christmass Eve and New Year, and we unfortunately can do nothing to stop it.

This said, this New Year in particular bears some promise to us, with perhaps an improvement in our income. I personally am about to try a change in my main activity and just to think of it has me elated. I cannot tell you about right now, call it superstition if you will; yet all will be revealed in due course.

Wishing you the best too in all your endeavors this coming year,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2011 5:58:06 PM
hi cheryl and friends. WE USUALLY DON'T GO OUT FOR NEW YEARS.... I WORRY ABOUT DRIVING SO WE STAY HOME. my sister in law got me a fondue pot for christmas. hubby and i will make a yummy cheese fondue and dip in some bread.

We watch the new years music specials on tv and because we missed IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE this christmas, we will watch it at the starting of 2012.

happy new year my friends and please join me at this thread.....

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2501876/FortheNEWYEARBeGoodtoYourselfMyWishesforYou.aspx?flag=1252171

Quote:
Celebrate with Miss Kitty....Meow...

New Year's Kitty
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/2/2012 6:45:24 PM
Hi Cheryl,

I am a bit late here, but for unknown reasons I do not have an Internet access for a several days.
First, here are my warmest wishes to you, your dear ones and to all posters and readers of this forum.

Wishing you a very good health and prosperity in all your goals and wishes!

My few last months (or better to say, full 2 years) have being spent in extremely determined (and pretty exhausting) work. So, this my New Year eve was ... a real fun. Being very intolerant to alcohol and of course dead-tired, I have drunk two little glasses of the nut-brandy (bestowed upon me by one client, and this specially home-made brandy is very good for thyroid gland)... I was drunk-drunk (and have been fallen asleep before 9 PM). So, I have not stepped into New Year before 6 AM :) what, in my case, is very very good sign.

My plans for this year are megalomaniac, like always :).
To accomplish my scientific doctorate (in Anthropology and Psychology) and to start a serious and huge professional project. I am very motivated and jolly, and even thinking about it, I feel winged and ... simply amazing.

And yes, there is also a bettering plan for my English :))) and this time it won't suffer due to ANY DELAY, I promise this to myself.

So, this would be one of best years of my life.

Thanks for asking :).

Love and hugs,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!