Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
3/28/2018 2:02:16 PM
Hi all,
My wife Shirley will be going in to the hospital tomorrow for an operation for carpel tunnel. This is usually a routine operation that usually takes about 15 minutes, however Shirley also takes Warfarin for defense against blood clotting. She has had to stop taking the warfarin for five days before the operation and she is not feeling that well. Please keep her in your prayers that everything turns out right for her. I know that the doctors are competant, however the absence of her vital medication and the fact that she is 70 years old changes thinks quite a bit.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
3/28/2018 3:42:18 PM

Praying all will go well

Quote:
Hi all,
My wife Shirley will be going in to the hospital tomorrow for an operation for carpel tunnel. This is usually a routine operation that usually takes about 15 minutes, however Shirley also takes Warfarin for defense against blood clotting. She has had to stop taking the warfarin for five days before the operation and she is not feeling that well. Please keep her in your prayers that everything turns out right for her. I know that the doctors are competant, however the absence of her vital medication and the fact that she is 70 years old changes thinks quite a bit.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

+1
3/28/2018 3:45:43 PM
Happy Easter friends.

Dolly Parton Singing "He's Alive"

+1
3/28/2018 5:50:23 PM
Thank You Mary;

+2
3/28/2018 6:55:22 PM
You are so welcome Jan. I know there are other versions by different artists, but this one is my favorite.

Quote:
Thank You Mary;

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!