Hi Bogdan, Thanks for the quote ,it's very true! Thanks Leanne Busby
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: We first make our habits...
1/4/2006 7:29:55 AM
Great Day to you Bogdan, "We first make our habits, and then our habits make us." I believe a statement that applies here is; 'We become a product of our enviroment' For that with which we surround ourselves with is what we will evidently become! Take a moment and Visit; Daily Wisdom Quotes and
Witches Weekly by Emanon
New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2006 5:16:36 PM
Hi Bogdan and all! YES, It's time for: In with the OLD and IN with the NEW Habits for 2006!
New Reply
+0
1/8/2006 5:43:21 PM
My Dear & Respected Friend ! Thank you for your quote of John Dryden, writer and bringing it to our notice. Well said....it is 100% true ! One of my friends, who is working in the Accounts Department of our Company, has got a bad habit of "bitting his finger nails" whenever he gets into any of the "Zig-Zag" of the Daily Accounts. On enquiry we came to know that this habit was with him right from his school days. He also added that he is trying to "get-rid of it"....but in vain. Can any of our friends, give a good suggestion to help my friend? Thanking you in anticipation. With lots of Love, Affection & Respect ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!