Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Urgent Request For Prayers For Shirley Caron
1/3/2006 9:28:38 AM
Marion Thanks for the invite For your Shirley my prays are with her and Michael Happy New Year Follow the link for something exciting. Please do not miss out on this amazing buisness adventure. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=237036#237037 Linda
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2006 10:26:13 AM
hi Marion thanks for asking for prayers for shirley.I have been thinking about her and Michael a lot and praying for them.I'm positive God will take care of such a good person as her and let her come home soon. your friend gene
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/3/2006 11:47:21 AM
Hello Marion, I have prayed your prayer for Shirley, and will also add Mike, Shirley, and the Caron Family to my prayer list for sure. Mike and Shirley have been great friends of our's here at AdlandPro for a long time, and they are really fine people. Wishing you a good and fast recovery Shirley, We Love you. respectfully,
+0
1/3/2006 1:20:31 PM
Hello,Marion. Thank you for the invite.I will keep Shirley in my prayers. Heavenly Father,I pray that you would touch Shirley in a special way today,Lord,that the clots in her lungs would disappear,and that she would be healed and made completely whole. In Jesus' name,I pray,Amen. Blessings, Whitewolf
Read Christian books? Listen to Christian music? NewLifeWithin.com-Christian books,music,& more! http://newlifewithin.com
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2006 6:42:43 PM
Hi Marion, Thank you so much for putting this forum up. I want to thank all of the Angels in our community that have been praying and especially for the kind words. As Marion found out today when she called, Shirley is home. As everyone knows, when you come home from the hospital, you always try to do a lot more than you are able to. A new member of our community, Sandra Rutherford, and her daughter Tammy came over today and washed dishes, did laundry, took out trash, and cleaned up the apartment so that Shirley would not attempt to do these things. It's not that I haven't been doing any of these things but, well, okay, I'm guilty. The nurse said that the clots will desolve gradually, but Shirley is on Coumadin, (Blood Thinner), and is feeling weak. She did want me to thank all of her friends for standing by her in her time of need. I am finding it more difficult now, because Shirley is somewhat stubborn and keeps trying to do things that she is not ready for yet. She just washed her hair. I finished drying because she got dizzy. I don't mind being by her side, because I love her, but when she goes to the bathroom, she's completely on her own. That is one task that I can't do for her. Again Marion, thank you so much for calling. That meant so much to Shirley. I will keep everyone in touch as Shirley makes progress, okay Marilyn? You are all very wonderful and your prayers are definetely working. God Bless You Mike P.S. It'll be another couple of days before Shirley will have the strength to get back on line, but when she does, she will thank you all personally.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0