Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Chapter Thirteen: On the Order 30
12/14/2011 12:19:03 AM
Chapter Thirteen: On the Order 30

The Founding Master said, “It is a natural principle that things grow large from what was small. Therefore, ‘achieving the large through the small’ is the fundamental principle of heaven’s law. Even in examining the histories of all the religions that have grown great in this world, their powers were extremely insignificant at the time of foundation, but gradually expanded after a long time had passed, producing the great religions of today. All other great enterprises are also merely the results of the accumulation of small powers over and over again to produce the great. In the foundation and development of our order, too, if we continue our efforts without selfish motives in the spirit of ‘achieving the large through the small,’ then we will ultimately witness the great fruition of ‘manifesting itself through nonaction.’ Also, in your practice, if you do not rush but follow the proper steps by obeying the guidance of your mentors, then you will ultimately achieve success. If, on the other hand, you plot for the immediate expansion of our order’s power through some ruse, or try to obtain great power of the Way in a short period of time by a moment’s perverted practice, then that is merely foolish greed and goes against principle; and no matter how much effort you may exert, you will only waste your time. Therefore, whether it is practice, work, or any other matter, you must not be overeager for quick results; and by following the principle of ‘achieving the large through the small’ that I mentioned earlier, I hope you will attain your purpose without fail.”
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!