Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's Time to Congratulate Remco Boom, Winner of the 307TH POTW (Updated)
12/9/2011 4:48:44 PM

THE 307TH

Remco Boom

Remco Boom Bio

Remco

*** Bio Remco Boom
Hi there, my name is Remco Boom. I'm honored to be the 307th Person Of The Week, thank you for nominating me and voting for me, I really appreciate that.

Please let me tell you briefly who I am and what I do.

By trade I am a mechanical engineer. I graduated from university in 1995 and have been working at a vending machine manufacturer since. Originally as a mechanical engineer but over the years I moved slowly towards the IT department. Right now I’m the chief for IT operations dealing with many aspects like computer and network security, migration projects and other stuff that is probably boring to most folks.

When I was a kid one of my hobbies was doing all kinds of computer stuff, like programming. I remember the first ‘ZX Spectrum’ my dad brought home. Soon enough there was an Atari home computer and a Commodore 64. You probably know them. Those were fun days :-)

Getting on the university was quite an achievement for me. I went through pretty much every school there is to get there. And while in university I had to work a lot to be able to pay the bills for books, the rent and what not. I guess you could say I’m persistent person.
But I was used to working, I’ve had a lot of vacation jobs, working in factories and a at farms. And I really learned a lot on those farms; working hard, working smart and have fun. I still see that part of my life as a valuable time.

But I digress.

About the time I went to work I also started to get an interest in earning money online. Initially that meant trying some passive programs scams but soon found out that was the wrong way to succeed.

It has been quite a ride since then and I have had success & failure. I paid some really expensive learning lessons over the years.

In 2001 I figured I needed a mailing list to build an online business so I build one. I still have a lot of members on that list that have been with me for 10 years now. I take that as a big compliment. During the last decade I checked out a lot of businesses from traditional MLM stuff to completely passive income programs. It is all part of my learning curve.

These days I'm doing just fine. Actually, I’m doing quite good. I learned the hard way what works for me and what doesn’t. I'm involved in several hand picked opportunities that I listed on my website oppsincome.com Please feel free to look around there and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

If I can give you just one piece of advise; whatever program you are in, create a strategy for yourself and stick to the plan!

I'm a big believer of "give to receive". That means that by giving people the information and support to succeed, I will succeed as well. For that simple reason I kept my website free of third party ads and also every bit of information I have I'm willing to share with you for free. I'll never ask you for money, simple as that.

If you would like to be informed of my actions, views and findings please subscribe to my free mailing list. I send out an update about twice a month.

In my spare time I like to go salsa dancing and zouk dancing. I just enjoy the music, the socializing and the exercise. I even teach it nowadays. If you search real hard you can find me in some dance clips here and there ;-) If you never tried dancing you're missing out big time!

The rest of the time, the biggest part of it, I'm a loving hubby and father of a 2 year old son. I expect to become a daddy once more early March. Very exciting! In the picture you can see my son; he is my daily dose of sunshine.

Well, that's about it. If you have any questions or remarks go ahead and drop me line. I really appreciate it that you’ve read my bio all the way, thank you.

Oh, and please feel free to add me to your friends!

All the best to you,

Remco Boom
http://www.oppsincome.com

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Remco Boom, Winner of the 307TH POTW
12/9/2011 5:08:55 PM

Congratulations Remco,

It took a couple of runs at it but you did make it through as the 307TH POTW. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week. HAve a great weekend.

Regards,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2011 5:28:07 PM

Congratulations, Remco!

There was a toy company in USA called Remco! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remco

I'm glad you won, I remember when you found out you were on the ballot last month and you were very surprised and gracious, now you can be absolutely gleeful for an entire week :)

Sincerely, Kathleen

+0
Remco Boom

432 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/10/2011 7:52:58 PM
Thank you Barry and Kathleen! I am still surprised I got nominated and won. Looking forward to the rest of my week :-)

Remco
See how I make money with Affiliate marketing. Grab my free ebook "Smarter Affiliate Success Secrets" and get my free, insanely practical, tips to help you build Your Business! http://www.smarteraffiliatemoney.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2011 10:13:26 PM
Hey Remco,

I told ya were a winner, congratulations and enjoy your reign as the 307TH POTW "King of Adland" for the next week. 36_13_10.gifdance.gif

Quote:

THE 307TH

Remco Boom

Remco Boom Bio

Thank you for visiting my profile. Let me briefly introduce myself.

I enjoy networking and making money online. I've been doing it for over 15 years now. Like most people I've had success and failure but now I'm just doing fine.

I don't like the 'game' or 'gifting' stuff so I aim for the real money earners. I prefer programs with a passive component. If you want to know which programs are head on over to http://www.oppsincome.com and nose around.
If you like what you see please subscribe to my newsletter while you are there.

I'm a big believer of "give to receive". By helping you succeed, I succeed as well.

I'm also a loving hubby and proud daddy. I really enjoy dancing (zouk/salsa). So much that I even teach it.

That's about it. Feel free to add me as your associate if you like and if you have questions.. ask!

All the best,

Remco

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!