Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Some Facts for Adlandpro Members
1/3/2006 12:40:36 AM
Hi Paul, You raise a very good point there. Wether it is paid Auto_surfing, HYIP's or whatever Internet program you invest in. Always use money you can afford to lose, do not use the mortgage,rent,food or bills money in the hope you are going to strike it rich. If thats the way you are, you might as well just visit my hometown & put it all on Red. 12 DailyPro Should be used sensibly. If you have an advertising budget, then use your monthly amount, that you would normally spend on advertising & earn 12% interest on it over 12 days, then re-invest it again. You were going to spend that money on advertising your business anyway, this way you can use the same money, over & over again & earn with it too! If the worst scenerio should happen, then it is money you would have spent on advertising in the first place, which you would not have seen again. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
1/3/2006 2:11:01 AM
Well done Anthony...this was needed a long time ago..you had a good idea. Blanka
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2006 3:22:33 AM
Hi anthony, Long time no see...hope you are recovering quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Very interesting forum and well written. I am already a 12DailyPro autosurfer. Happy, healthy and prosperous 2006 to you and yours. Your friend Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
+0
1/3/2006 5:59:13 AM
Thanks Anthony for this forum. I am also a member of 12dailypro and use Stormpay as my processor. For those that use E-gold for your processor, you will want to take a look at the January 9th issue of Businessweek Magazine, they have a very disturbing article about E-Gold. Be careful and never put in more than you are willing to lose.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2006 7:13:26 AM
Hi Anthony , Thanks for this forum,I"m learning. I appreciate forums that teach. GLo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!