Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (24th Edition)
1/3/2006 7:05:04 PM
Hi Marge, Thank you so much for the encouragement. I never knew I had a very good sense of humor before all this. But everybody keeps saying that I do. Oh well, who knew? I wish you and yours a Blessed and Happy New Year. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2006 8:57:29 PM
I just heard from Deborah, and she's having computer problems. She wanted everyone to know that she'll be answering everyone as soon as her computer is fixed. Please pass the word!
+0
1/3/2006 10:01:27 PM
Hi Deb... I'm staggering in late, too, so congratulations! Knowing you as I do from my forum, I'm sure all the new friends you make this week will be glad they got to know you through your week in the spotlight. I'm glad to see people reading your free Star Thrower book, too - it's a beautiful and touching message to spread and I've shared it with friends, too. Enjoy the week! : ) Linda
+0
1/4/2006 1:14:14 AM
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Wow Deborah 10 pages already! You go girl! :-) Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to honor Deborah here on her week as POTW. She truly deserves it. Love and Blessings to you all! 8) ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2006 5:00:18 AM
Congratulations, Deborah! You definitely deserve this honor, and it is a great pleasure to see you as POTW. You are a truly successful person, and it's a real pleasure to know you. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!