Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
1/18/2017 2:13:02 PM

Message from Montague on Sunday 15 January 2017

wpd4bc9436_0613 years ago today, I passed to the World of Spirit. For me, it was a beautiful experience to be greeted by those who had inspired and guided me through my life on Earth. It was necessary for me to see exactly what was being done to wipe out the human race by those who had infiltrated all governments, using devious methods such as blackmail, to ensure your governments serve only them and their interests. Those within the Cabal are experts at manipulating people. They have had years of practice. For many years they have systematically destroyed everything good that man needed to survive on Earth and they have made you pay for the privilege of being experimented on. Their vaccines were not killing you fast enough, so now they have added more mercury to speed up the process. They have also brought in new laws to force you to allow their poison to be injected into you. What have you done about this ? Have you meekly accepted it?

Everything the Cabal ensured that you were taught is the exact opposite of the truth. Mr Trump has arranged for you to be told the truth, so the full might of the Cabal has descended on him, to try to prevent him becoming President. Do not fall for the lies that are coming at you from every angle. The Cabal is using the mindless ones who will do whatever is required for payment. They are not intelligent enough to realise that when they are hurting their fellow man, they are hurting themselves also.

America is still striving for World War III. Their desperation is palpable. Those people who cry out for war have no intention of remaining in America. They have their new homes elsewhere, safe from extradition to the USA to answer for their crimes against the people. They believe that they can get away with such evil acts against the American people. Too many Americans have been used as cannon fodder to serve the Cabal. You know that the youth of America has been used over and over again to fight wars that served to make the Cabal rich and powerful. Does life mean so little to you ? Where is your respect for other human beings? Why do you always believe the lies of the Cabal, such as the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION THAT NEVER EXISTED. These are THE VERY SAME PEOPLE who want World War III. They are still lying to you and will continue to do so, until you wake up to their game and refuse to play it. Life is precious, value it.

The main players in the Cabal are making their exit. They never expected exposure. They did not believe that you were intelligent enough to realise what they were up to. They manipulate you from cradle to grave. You are their puppets, always ready to obey their every command. The wealth was created by the sweat of your brow, for you are their obedient slaves. They loath and despise you, yet they need you to serve them. They talk down to you as though you do not matter, yet without you, they could not exist on Earth. They do so much enjoy their ceremonies at which they sacrifice you and yours. This ritual sacrifice is widespread but remains a successfully kept secret in many countries. The lid has been lifted in the main countries in which this occurs. Such sacrifices have taken place since the Cabal infiltrated the Earth and learned how to feed on human blood, flesh, and energy.

The Cabal does not deserve your respect. It is time to look to your fellow human beings and show them some respect. Mind games are played out on your TVs, demanding that you listen only to them, believe their lies and obey their commands. THEY ARE DESPERATE. THEY ARE IN FEAR OF YOUR RETALIATION AND THE EXPOSURE OF THEIR EVIL DEEDS. This is being played out big time in America as the situation there affects the whole world. Ask yourselves, how can the American people be so mind controlled? How can they be blind to the corruption that surrounds them? Send your thoughts and prayers to them so that they may see the truth for themselves and do what is best for America and its people. God bless and guide the American people to do what is right for America and the world.

Believe in yourselves. When enough of you decide that you wish to be free of the Cabal and you are ready to re-
establish a life free of war, poverty and scarcity, all the assistance you need will be available to you.

Ireland, please show a "CEAD MILE FAILTE" to David Icke on 21 January. Take on board his wise words and learn from them.

MESSAGE FROM VERONICA
I really did not think that I could exist without Monty. He was my ALL. Love radiated from his eyes, his smile. His laughter delighted all who knew him. He was such fun and he had a wonderful sense of humour. He filled my soul with joy. I miss him with every fibre of my being. I could not go on if he was not still with me in spirit. I wish that everyone could know such love. It is the essence of life. When we establish life after the Cabal, love will take its rightful place in the lives of man once more, and we will reconnect with the universe as in the good old days.

MONTY
My dear, you are investigating every possible avenue, leaving no stone unturned. You will succeed. Try not to be sad, my love. I never leave you. Such love cannot die.

Your adoring, Monty
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2017 1:12:50 AM

Message from Montague on Sunday 22 January 2017

wpd4bc9436_06Your world has taken a significant step forward with the election of Donald Trump. All the demonstrations against him were organised by the controllers of your world who are fast losing their deadly grip on humanity. Mr Trump wisely brought in very wealthy people to assist him. The reason for this is that they cannot be bought by the Cabal, or controlled by it. They are free to make the best decisions for the people. The Cabal has a noose around the necks of the American people. This makes your lives a struggle. Those within the Cabal are not your friends, so why do you always fall for their lies? You have not fully 'lived' in America for years. You have merely survived. You have watched your young men become cannon fodder for the Cabal, year after year; and today, they are still being slaughtered. For what?

Please take a moment to think about the constant WAR which is waged by America, and ask yourself, WHY ? What has driven America to kill so many innocent people? Remember the 'weapons of mass destruction' that never existed. Career politicians answer to their parties; they are totally controlled. I have suggested many times that political parties must be dismantled, as they enslave you. You needed a Mr Trump, with a good business head on him, to look with eyes free of control, at how he can improve the lives of the American people. HE DOES NOT WANT TO KILL ANYONE. THE SATANIC LUST FOR KILLING MUST BE STOPPED.

Major steps forward lead the way to the whole human race being able to enjoy life as they are entitled to. The SATANIC CULT that took over politics, organised religion and humanity as a whole, has had a severe shock; one that they were not expecting. Humanity is waking up and seeing clearly how it is controlled. People have decided to REFUSE TO BE THE INSTRUMENTS OF THEIR OWN DEMISE.

Brexit was the first shock. The British Government is now trying to find a way to reverse it, but the good people of England will not allow them to sidestep it. Mr Trump was the second big step forward. You are on a winning roll. Who has the courage to be the third to say NO to the Cabal?

All it takes is for people to stand together and make the changes required to remove the control of your oppressors. Demand that the Cabal removes the chemtrails that destroy your lungs and cause so much suffering. Remove the dangerous chemicals from your water and your food. All these things are done to cause you the maximum suffering. The vaccinations that Henry Kissinger and Bill Gates boast about on
YouTube are being used to CULL THE POPULATION. Wake up. Do you really want to assist the Cabal in killing you ! Remember, by doing nothing, you are giving them permission to kill you.

Politics is a dangerous game. Do not become its victim. You cannot change your world using the same politicians who destroyed it. It is time for a complete rethink about how life on earth should be structured. No more war, and justice must be restored. The Cabal must answer for its crimes and restitution must be made. The Vatican should lead the way by returning to humanity all that it has plundered and hidden from you. They do not own what is stored at the Vatican. It belongs to the people. Its crimes against mankind began nearly 2000 years ago. All that the Vatican stands for is TOTAL LIES that ensure control. There is not one shred of evidence for what they claim to be true. It is a fairy tale concocted at the Council of Nicea that the peasants rashly accepted. It was this that caused the downfall of humanity. The Vatican created the idea of hell in order to create fear in you. I assure you that there are no such places as hell, purgatory, or limbo. What loving god would create such places?

Suffering is SATANIC. The satanists need the pain of your suffering as it enables them to survive. It is as simple as that. The Vatican does not serve the God of Love. Listen to them sing to Lucifer. It is all there, out in the open, but you are so controlled that you believe all they tell you. Look at their actions, not their words.

The long-
awaited awakening is happening. It is good to be able to observe it. You can feel the energy change from the dark evil ways of the Cabal to the sunshine of truth and justice. Now, when you look at your TVs, you clearly see the lies and wonder how these people can live with themselves, as they spread the lies of the Cabal. The journalists continue to lie in the hope that some will believe them. As for the foolish, who believe the lies and march against Mr Trump, one can only feel sorry for them. They are to be pitied. They are so easily led and are not capable of seeing the truth, even when it is right in front of them. They want to remain manacled to corruption; forever slaves to the Cabal. Pray for them, that they may see the light.

Pray also for all those who are unjustly imprisoned by the Cabal in jails, without charge, especially in America. This is done to prevent these individuals from exposing the truth. Good energy should be sent to them. They are on Earth to serve humanity, but the Cabal has sought them out and locked them up. Let us hope that Mr Trump will look at their cases when he has dealt with the bigger issues that face America. Send him your support and good wishes, to give him the strength to change all that needs to be changed for America and the rest of the world.

My dear, you made great strides forward this week. Doors opened and you made progress.

Forever, your adoring, Monty.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2017 7:07:20 PM

Message from Montague on Sunday 29 January 2017

wpd4bc9436_06DIVIDE AND CONQUER is yet again being used to destroy humanity. The invaders who entered your Earth a long time ago, use it over and over again to destroy you. All this anger, marching, and shouting from the rooftops, is giving your ENERGY to your oppressors, who will use it to destroy you. This ANGER provides massive energy that is all used against you. You play right into the hands of your enemies, over and over again. They play you like a violin. Will you ever learn?

You had a choice: Hillary Clinton and World War III, or take your chances with Donald Trump. The people made their choice. They do not want to lose any more of their young men to needless wars. It is surely time for the human races to learn to live with each other, no matter what skin suit they wear at this moment in time. Divided you fall. This is the very reason your oppressors created so many religions. They did so in order to set you against each other. You have seen this work countless times throughout history. It matters not what name you give the differences; race, creed, colour. They are all used against you to create 'reasons' for war. In reality, it is the elimination of the human race. Why do you not see this? Look at your history. It is all there: a continuous battle for survival.

I plead with you to work with what you have. Make an effort to create peace and harmony. Do not glorify war. It is never justified. Those who seek war are the enemies of humanity.

There are many in your world who have sold their souls for fame and fortune. They stupidly believe they will have it all. Look at these same people as they age. They are fearful, sad, and lonely, because they know that they will be discarded without notice. They will have to face death alone and fearful. One moment they seem to have everything, then it is snatched from them. They all face the same fate. You have seen it happen so often, and yet there are still plenty of others who are ready to sell their souls, too.

This is all part of the mind control. Once you sign up, they own you, and you are never free again. This is why they insist that fame and fortune is what you must strive for, rather than a life well lived. The enemies of humanity control your governments, your education, your health, and your lives, in every possible way. You have been coerced into this way of thinking by television and films. You are only now becoming aware that you are in fact NOT FREE to explore your true history. Everything has led you to a false idea of who and what you are. Those of you who have awakened have had a real shock when you realised just how much your life is controlled. Their plans had succeeded almost 100%; however, Brexit and Mr Trump were shocks that they were not prepared for. Their plans are now being upgraded to deal with these hitches. In the meantime, they are using your ANGER as an energy source to use against you. You are assisting them to eliminate you. Think before you act. Ask yourself, will my actions harm anyone?

Laws are being brought in that will render you even more helpless to defend yourselves and to live your life as normal human beings. All your freedom is being taken from you, while you are busy demonstrating against Mr Trump. You are unaware of all that is being done to shut you down. Look at what is important to life on Earth and stand up for it. Politics is a very dirty and dishonest business. Governments do not serve the people. THEY ARE PLACED IN POWER to remove what little control you have over your lives. They poison your air, food, water and way of life, while all the time telling you that they serve you. Believe me, THEY ONLY SERVE THEIR MASTERS. At this moment in time, you are actually fighting for your very existence. There is so much stacked against you. I have told you, many times, that together, the 99% cannot lose. Look at how divided you are right now. This is exactly what your oppressors want and you are giving it to them. You are your own worst enemies.

My dear wife is trying to assist those who want to change life on Earth for the better. She is being attacked for stating the truth, for trying to prevent the World War that Hillary Clinton wanted. Many of you were blindly rushing into it. My wife wants to assist those who can deliver free energy to you. This can be done sooner than you think. There are good people with good intentions who are working towards improving the quality of life on Earth. This is what all of you should support with your energy and intention. It is your responsibility to do so.

Refuse to be led like sheep to the slaughter. Never for one moment forget that THERE ARE DARK FORCES ON EARTH which are the enemies of humanity. They will do whatever it takes to gain complete power over you.
Do not assist them.

You are on a precipice. These are difficult times. Do not make the wrong move. Use your conscience by going into your heart before taking any action. Do only what will assist your fellow man. Learn to distinguish between the lies which your governments tell you, and the truth. You are being bombarded by propaganda every day from the moment you wake up. Refuse to play their games. Your survival depends on you making the right decisions. By remaining silent, you assist your oppressors to destroy life on Earth.

Research the bases in Antarctica that have been kept hidden from you. Research the origins of religion, as this will open your eyes. So much knowledge has been kept from you. Only the 33° freemasons are allowed to know. Ask yourselves why? Why do those who oppress you and hate you, have such power over you? The moment you wake up and become aware of this, you become a threat to their existence. They want the Earth for themselves. Please give some thought to what has been written here.

My dear, progress is being made. Your efforts to free those who have been jailed to prevent their work, are important.
Please continue to do so.

Always, your adoring , Monty.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
1/31/2017 8:29:16 PM
This is applicable to the process in the last election "divide and conquer"

It is going to be an interesting development as to what is 'conqured'

I can not thank my mother enough for instilling spiritual practice over religious practice; one is born spiritual free; however allows him/herself to become spiritually captured via religious doctrine.

Jan aka Jaz

Quote:

Message from Montague on Sunday 29 January 2017

wpd4bc9436_06DIVIDE AND CONQUER is yet again being used to destroy humanity. The invaders who entered your Earth a long time ago, use it over and over again to destroy you. All this anger, marching, and shouting from the rooftops, is giving your ENERGY to your oppressors, who will use it to destroy you. This ANGER provides massive energy that is all used against you. You play right into the hands of your enemies, over and over again. They play you like a violin. Will you ever learn?

You had a choice: Hillary Clinton and World War III, or take your chances with Donald Trump. The people made their choice. They do not want to lose any more of their young men to needless wars. It is surely time for the human races to learn to live with each other, no matter what skin suit they wear at this moment in time. Divided you fall. This is the very reason your oppressors created so many religions. They did so in order to set you against each other. You have seen this work countless times throughout history. It matters not what name you give the differences; race, creed, colour. They are all used against you to create 'reasons' for war. In reality, it is the elimination of the human race. Why do you not see this? Look at your history. It is all there: a continuous battle for survival.

I plead with you to work with what you have. Make an effort to create peace and harmony. Do not glorify war. It is never justified. Those who seek war are the enemies of humanity.

There are many in your world who have sold their souls for fame and fortune. They stupidly believe they will have it all. Look at these same people as they age. They are fearful, sad, and lonely, because they know that they will be discarded without notice. They will have to face death alone and fearful. One moment they seem to have everything, then it is snatched from them. They all face the same fate. You have seen it happen so often, and yet there are still plenty of others who are ready to sell their souls, too.

This is all part of the mind control. Once you sign up, they own you, and you are never free again. This is why they insist that fame and fortune is what you must strive for, rather than a life well lived. The enemies of humanity control your governments, your education, your health, and your lives, in every possible way. You have been coerced into this way of thinking by television and films. You are only now becoming aware that you are in fact NOT FREE to explore your true history. Everything has led you to a false idea of who and what you are. Those of you who have awakened have had a real shock when you realised just how much your life is controlled. Their plans had succeeded almost 100%; however, Brexit and Mr Trump were shocks that they were not prepared for. Their plans are now being upgraded to deal with these hitches. In the meantime, they are using your ANGER as an energy source to use against you. You are assisting them to eliminate you. Think before you act. Ask yourself, will my actions harm anyone?

Laws are being brought in that will render you even more helpless to defend yourselves and to live your life as normal human beings. All your freedom is being taken from you, while you are busy demonstrating against Mr Trump. You are unaware of all that is being done to shut you down. Look at what is important to life on Earth and stand up for it. Politics is a very dirty and dishonest business. Governments do not serve the people. THEY ARE PLACED IN POWER to remove what little control you have over your lives. They poison your air, food, water and way of life, while all the time telling you that they serve you. Believe me, THEY ONLY SERVE THEIR MASTERS. At this moment in time, you are actually fighting for your very existence. There is so much stacked against you. I have told you, many times, that together, the 99% cannot lose. Look at how divided you are right now. This is exactly what your oppressors want and you are giving it to them. You are your own worst enemies.

My dear wife is trying to assist those who want to change life on Earth for the better. She is being attacked for stating the truth, for trying to prevent the World War that Hillary Clinton wanted. Many of you were blindly rushing into it. My wife wants to assist those who can deliver free energy to you. This can be done sooner than you think. There are good people with good intentions who are working towards improving the quality of life on Earth. This is what all of you should support with your energy and intention. It is your responsibility to do so.

Refuse to be led like sheep to the slaughter. Never for one moment forget that THERE ARE DARK FORCES ON EARTH which are the enemies of humanity. They will do whatever it takes to gain complete power over you.
Do not assist them.

You are on a precipice. These are difficult times. Do not make the wrong move. Use your conscience by going into your heart before taking any action. Do only what will assist your fellow man. Learn to distinguish between the lies which your governments tell you, and the truth. You are being bombarded by propaganda every day from the moment you wake up. Refuse to play their games. Your survival depends on you making the right decisions. By remaining silent, you assist your oppressors to destroy life on Earth.

Research the bases in Antarctica that have been kept hidden from you. Research the origins of religion, as this will open your eyes. So much knowledge has been kept from you. Only the 33° freemasons are allowed to know. Ask yourselves why? Why do those who oppress you and hate you, have such power over you? The moment you wake up and become aware of this, you become a threat to their existence. They want the Earth for themselves. Please give some thought to what has been written here.

My dear, progress is being made. Your efforts to free those who have been jailed to prevent their work, are important.
Please continue to do so.

Always, your adoring , Monty.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2017 3:20:55 PM

Message from Montague on Sunday 5 February 2017

wpd4bc9436_06The battle for the souls of humanity is raging all around you. The sheeple, whom they easily lead, are marching in anger with the very energy that your oppressors need as they struggle to hold on to their waning power. By giving them this energy, you are assisting in the destruction of all that you need to survive on Earth. You have become robots, obeying your masters without consideration of the facts. You are being controlled by the media that is owned and controlled by your oppressors. You have become puppets who foolishly obey their every command. You fail to do your own research, to seek the truth, and investigate why you are being encouraged to take this action. It is sad to see such mindless cooperation with your enemies. Many will suffer because of your actions.

You are at the crossroads. Right now, it could go either way, and with so much stacked against you, the question should be asked of every action, will it hurt my fellow man. Ask yourselves honestly, why am I taking such actions? Am I just following the herd mindlessly, being part of the crowd who are all rushing like sheep to the slaughter, dragging everyone else with them?

Everything you read, watch, or listen to, is owned and controlled by your oppressors. Truth has to be sought out, researched, and considered. Mankind is on the brink of extinction. Why is the Cabal moving to New Zealand? They want to be near Antarctica, as they plan to relocate there if the Earth is destroyed. It is your responsibility to protect the Earth and humanity.

Please connect once more with your spiritual side. You alone can do this. You do not need any religion that removes you from connecting with the Source of all that is. You need to connect yourself and bond with Source. Religions were designed to disconnect you from the Source, from Nature, and from the ancient knowledge that sustained humanity very successfully, until religions were designed to take control and remove you from that Source. You do not need another to intercede for you, as you all have a direct connection with Source.

Religions stole your souls through baptism. You signed over, or your parents signed over, your soul in your name. Baptism is the first crime of religion against you. Their business is the harvesting of souls. Take back your sovereignty. It is your divine right. No religion has the right to claim you, just because you were born into a particular family. You enter the world with free will, to become whatever you may choose. This is why religions control education. It becomes your indoctrination and it begins at an early age. As the Jesuits say, give me the child at 5 and I will give you the man. You have a Jesuit Pope in Rome who follows an agenda that would shock and horrify most of you.

The light of truth is spreading and exposing the corrupt. It is not a pretty sight. You can see the evil in their faces and in their actions. You recoil as you hear the evil words of control flow from them. They can no longer hide their evil plans. They still believe that money will buy them whatever they want. However, they are beginning to learn that money will not buy them the awakened, who stand for truth and justice, and are able to see them for the evil parasites that they are. They have never had to deal with opposition before, so they insist that the masses provide the support that they need. Rent a Crowd is always ready and willing to oblige. Pray for them, that they may to able to see that they are being used to prevent humanity from moving forward to a peaceful and just world for all.

The ancient knowledge that sustained life on Earth before religion reared its ugly head, is still available, and will connect you once again with the source of life and all that is. Science has been used to distract you and lead you down the path of control. Good science is still available and will answer your questions. The scientists who promote the idea of global warming are following the agenda of control, to ensure hardship and suffering for the masses. Remember, everything can be used for good or evil. The mass extermination of humanity through vaccination is openly talked about by Bill Gates and Henry Kissinger. Why do parents still give their most precious possessions, their babies, to be vaccinated? Ask yourselves WHY? What sort of mind control does it take for a mother to endanger the health of her child through vaccination?

Think before you act. Ask yourself, will my action hurt my fellow man. Ask of your work, does it harm others? Do you work for the Cabal in the services that support them? If all armies refused to kill, to destroy life on Earth, then the Cabal would become impotent overnight. So ask yourself, who has the power to stop the takeover and destruction of life on Earth? Look at the men who strut around in uniform with their medals and stripes, so proud of themselves. Look at them with pity. Show them your pity as it may awaken them to the error of their ways. Shame them into seeing themselves as the killers of humanity. Refuse to shake hands with them, as my dear wife does. She tells them how she sees them as hired killers who are prepared to kill for money. The Cabal praises them and honours them, and holds them in high esteem. For without them, the Cabal would have no power at all. The army is not an honourable profession.

Come together as human beings under siege. Forget the labels imposed on you by the Cabal. You are all in this dilemma together. The 99% as opposed to the 1% of evil masters. They want your Earth for themselves. This is why they divide you into religious and racial groups, to prevent you from having the full strength of the 99% that you should have. Take back your power and your strength, and shine your light on all that is dark and evil. Expose it for what it is. Let truth and justice guide you to fulfil your mission on Earth.

My dear, life is such a struggle for you. Your will to succeed is what is keeping you on track.

Forever, your adoring, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!