Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HAARP, the Euro and the shootings in Norway
8/29/2011 4:52:12 PM
Venerina,
Thank you for your research and your findings.
Who knows.
It doesn't all sit comfortably with me but as I say who knows.
It's very easy to get carried along by an idea and it only takes one misinformation and the rest is rubbished, however, there are some very interesting connections here.
Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2011 7:19:17 PM
Hi Vererina,

Great topic.

There is one thing about the earthquake near Washington D.C. that makes me wonder if HAARP was behind it, because the Washington Monument is now leaning, and this is a huge land mark for the cabal. Was that earthquake from natural causes, or did they goof.

Here is the video I watched.

Later there is another report, that it is not leaning. What do you think?
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/29/2011 11:38:46 PM
Dear beautiful sister,

Thank you for your post.

I'm with you, I think that so much serves as a distraction nowadays for other agendas that are running parallel to the unseen truth.

I think there is too much greed in the world; whether it be greed for financial goals or greed for power and control, there's still an excessive greed.

Things have to change and we, the citizens of the world, are the only ones who can change things. But, enough said for now.

God Bless and much love to you xx
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2011 12:40:36 AM
Hello Bogdan,

You're absolutely right. Nowadays, all you have to do is challenge the status quo or ask questions, and you're immediately labelled a conspiracy theorist. I have nothing against that, I've just never thought of myself as one. I just see myself as someone who isn't happy any more with the lines we're fed.

Also, like you, I feel that there is a sense of a singular higher power wanting to dominate the world. So many areas of the world are seeing more and more exclusiveness of proprietorship, of power, of decisive authority and a small minority even control world economy.

Things have to change and they have to change for the better.

Take care and have a beautiful week.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/31/2011 3:06:08 PM
Hello Amanda,

Thank you for posting.

I think you do very well to research things for yourself. There is so much we don't know nowadays and I think that so much is biased information; it just doesn't portray the truth.

We may never find proof enough to have any definite or tangible answers but at least with the more information we have, the better we can make up our minds.

God Bless you and take care. x
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!